Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 45,230 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help Finding a Custom Rom Please!

Tip us?

Shaheer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 309
Default Help Finding a Custom Rom Please!

Hello,

I have a Galaxy S3 LTE (SGH-T999L) from T-Mobile. Once again this is the LTE version (SGH-T999L). I was wondering if there are any custom roms that will work will this phone. Like cyanogenmod or something like that. If so can you please provide a download link. I REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks!

(-Also I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post, mods if it isn't please move it to the correct spot)

immorality
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Um... Lte roms should work for all d2 varients

Sent from my d2lte using XDA Free mobile app

scott7175
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Wrong forum buddy

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Free mobile app

DocHoliday77
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6,062

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ik4evr View Post
Hello,

I have a Galaxy S3 LTE (SGH-T999L) from T-Mobile. Once again this is the LTE version (SGH-T999L). I was wondering if there are any custom roms that will work will this phone. Like cyanogenmod or something like that. If so can you please provide a download link. I REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks!

(-Also I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post, mods if it isn't please move it to the correct spot)
I suggest that you start by reading through the sticky threads, including my T999L FaQ thread in Q&A.
Just stick to this Tmobile S3 forum and all roms found here should work on your device.

This being a question should be put in the Q&A section. Click on the yellow triangle at the top right of your post to send a report to a mod. Just let them know you didnt know at first and ask to have the thread moved to the correct section.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Mr. Clown
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Fear the Clown
Thanks Meter 2,308

DONATE TO ME
Thread moved. Please post in the correct forums.

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300 - Stock Rom 4.2.2 (Stolen)
T-Mobile SGH-T999 - Stock Rom 4.3
HTC HD2 : Nexus HD2 JB 4.1.2 (RIP)

edfunkycold
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4,477
XDA is a development site not a support site. As such members are expected to do the research, read through the development threads and decide what is BEST for them. The only results that would be posted here are what each member has found to be BEST for them by experimentation based on their phone/usage/setup/apps/signal strength. Please take the time to read through those development threads to learn all about the software you are about to drastically alter your very expensive device with.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.
Thread closed

Have a great day!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe