Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Help htc butterfly s , iam an expert in android but i failed :(

OP hwoarang626

8th May 2014, 12:19 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30

154 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXminiWHOOPERxX

Not sure if you can enter this command without a-off but try

Code:
fastboot erase cache
Then repeat the previous post....

If that doesn't work I'd try firewaters universal s-off tool and obtain s-off and try that command or see if it fixes your issues with your device. if that fails your best bet would be to ruu.. if you can't do that either you got a useless device till s-off exploit Is found if that's the reason why it's messing up.... Or donate it to someone who could fix it (me)

Want to support InsertCoin? Just get our donate key

i tried this and no luck ,,,

actually i tried every thing but the problem is that the data does not change in the phone ,, i even formated (real format fsck) to /data and it was showing its empty but after reboot everything went back ,,, iam fixing android phones since htc desire but never faced anything like this ,,,

thank you for your help ,, and what you mean by donate and get it fixed ?
8th May 2014, 07:48 PM   |  #12  
Flag Broadalbin
Thanks Meter: 1,973

1,629 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwoarang626

i tried this and no luck ,,,

actually i tried every thing but the problem is that the data does not change in the phone ,, i even formated (real format fsck) to /data and it was showing its empty but after reboot everything went back ,,, iam fixing android phones since htc desire but never faced anything like this ,,,

thank you for your help ,, and what you mean by donate and get it fixed ?

Seem like you fried your "/data" partition from what you just mentioned above. The only way I could see you fix is ruu. Cause HTC won't fix it if you send it in with a custom recovery at which you can't change.

And what I meant is since the device is rendered completely useless, unless you can get a run to ruu. You'd donate it to me this way i could try and fix it...

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using Tapatalk
Last edited by xXminiWHOOPERxX; 8th May 2014 at 09:17 PM.
11th May 2014, 09:38 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 1

104 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXminiWHOOPERxX

Seem like you fried your "/data" partition from what you just mentioned above. The only way I could see you fix is ruu. Cause HTC won't fix it if you send it in with a custom recovery at which you can't change.

And what I meant is since the device is rendered completely useless, unless you can get a run to ruu. You'd donate it to me this way i could try and fix it...

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using Tapatalk

i think im facing the same problem here, do u know where we can find the RUU, I searched the whole internet and i could not find, im ready to donate if u fix my problem and provide me with the RUU.

Regards
11th May 2014, 01:34 PM   |  #14  
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 130

257 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_wehbe

i think im facing the same problem here, do u know where we can find the RUU, I searched the whole internet and i could not find, im ready to donate if u fix my problem and provide me with the RUU.

Regards

There is no RUU for this phone, as far as I know. The closest thing to RUU is flashing everything by hand, but this seems to have failed in this case, unfortunately.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread