[Q] Flashing Basics, who can tell?

11th May 2014, 12:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
HI,

After flashing a numerous HTC HD2 and Note N7000 i got now stuck with a Chinese Clone.

I flashed a lot of ROM on this phone and finally i got one working with playstore and working IMEI (which disappeared after the first flash)

I probably made a mistake to choos Format All in SP Flashtool and flashed the latest ROM that was working. All went fine and he started.
Then something strange happened. The whole touchscreen is working but on the wrong places, i can activate all menu's etc. But i have to click in the middle to get up and the back and menu touch are just on the screen not on the bottom.

Looking at flash tool it has a warning with manually format that calibration could be lost, is that what happend ?

I tried numerous other roms the install and work but not the touchscreen.

I found out which displaydriver i got (1-nt35590_hd720_dsi_cmd_truly) but no corresponding ROMS for my phone but ROM for other phone

Can somebody tell me if they should be mergable? Or how to flash the calibrationdata ? I inserted other nvram.img files with succes to get an IMEI. Is there a files i have to insert to get the correct LCD/Touchscreendriver?

I know that there are 2 preloader type that make my phone alive. After reading many hours i suspect that uboot.img could be the file, althugh i now come across ramdisk.img

(YES I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO FORGET TO MAKE A BACKUP OF THE ORIGINAL ROM)

After four week straight in a row testing more that 50 ROM and not getting the original from seller the phone is send back to china. I looks like a hardware failure
Last edited by Redyak; 12th May 2014 at 11:02 PM. Reason: info about stopping to solve my problem
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank