OP tony_stark_noob

11th May 2014, 08:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Banglore
Thanks Meter: 33

170 posts
More
Hello everyone
Common problem in many cm7 roms is the "492 error".
The popular method involves clearing data of google framework, play store and clear cache& dalvik cache....

For ppl (like me) who were unsuccessful in solving the error, here's an alternative method.

What i observed was - when i encountered a 492 error in Google play store, in recovery too i found this - "E: can't open/cache/recovery/last_log
So here's what you should do -

1. Backup data in recovery
2. Wipe everything
3. Advanced /Reboot recovery
4. Restore everything
5. Reboot

Now u can install apps without any errors (also u won't find - E:Can't open/..... Error in recovery too). Worked for me in New experience rom. Plz report
The Following User Says Thank You to tony_stark_noob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #2  
Flag ismailia
Thanks Meter: 462

1,001 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_stark_noob

Hello everyone
Common problem in many cm7 roms is the "492 error".
The popular method involves clearing data of google framework, play store and clear cache& dalvik cache....

For ppl (like me) who were unsuccessful in solving the error, here's an alternative method.

What i observed was - when i encountered a 492 error in Google play store, in recovery too i found this - "E: can't open/cache/recovery/last_log
So here's what you should do -

1. Backup data in recovery
2. Wipe everything
3. Advanced /Reboot recovery
4. Restore everything
5. Reboot

Now u can install apps without any errors (also u won't find - E:Can't open/..... Error in recovery too). Worked for me in New experience rom. Plz report

Good but It was mentioned too much by other members.

if you want more fixes go to my thread -in signature- and share but give me credits
11th May 2014, 02:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Banglore
Thanks Meter: 33

170 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamedrashad

Good but It was mentioned too much by other members.

if you want more fixes go to my thread -in signature- and share but give me credits

Sorry about that . All i could hear was clear this that etc and still i couldn't solve it . Today accidently i tried backing up and wipe and restore everything .it worked so shared . You can report it to the mod and have it closed
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread