Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,912 Members 40,247 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need to download Xperia sp .201 firmware middle east version

Tip us?

Mijan885
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Need to download Xperia sp .201 firmware middle east version

Anyone here please give me a link of Xperia sp .201 firmware middle east version. I need to download and install this firmware. Thank you.

Ben Ling
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6471

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mijan885 View Post
Anyone here please give me a link of Xperia sp .201 firmware middle east version. I need to download and install this firmware. Thank you.
you can get it by repairing your phone using Sony PC Companion.
and actually you can get any generic ftf to flash.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium

Like My Work ? Donate To Me So That I Can Contribute To More Devices
Always Hit Thanks If You Like My Work

Mijan885
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling View Post
you can get it by repairing your phone using Sony PC Companion.
and actually you can get any generic ftf to flash.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium
bro how can i get only middle east version of .201. is there any website that I can download?

Ben Ling
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6471

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
bro how can i get only middle east version of .201. is there any website that I can download?
use the Sony PC Companion

Like My Work ? Donate To Me So That I Can Contribute To More Devices
Always Hit Thanks If You Like My Work

Mijan885
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling View Post
use the Sony PC Companion
Im confused. we use pcc for updating, file managing, for backup, etc. my phone bought from Kuwait that was stock middle east version rom installed. a month ago while I was using a ram cleaner app my phone is hanged badly that was not recoverable. then I flashed a ftf file of 4.3 .266(dont know which country version). but after that my phone is laggy. now I want to move back original middle east version. thats why i want to download and manually flash middle east version of .201. I think its not possible by pcc, is it?

mrhnet
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Possible. But your software customisation no. should be one of ME version in your phone (build.prop). But since you've flashed another ftf, it might have changed. So, you have to change to your original cust. no. in build prop (need root for that) and then connect with PCC. It will download your original FW. Obviously you have forgotten that number.. so, have to find it out using your SI (sales item) no. [remove back cover and see/ or on the box]. Then go to following appropriate link for your phone model and do a "find in page" with your SI no. You may get several entries. In that you can find your orig. cust. no.
From here. Credits to @antkalaitzakis96.
*if you're having trouble, just post your SI no. here. (NEVER post your IMEI).

A good guide for changing cust. ver. no. and making your original ftf is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2334653
The Following User Says Thank You to mrhnet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mijan885
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhnet View Post
Possible. But your software customisation no. should be one of ME version in your phone (build.prop). But since you've flashed another ftf, it might have changed. So, you have to change to your original cust. no. in build prop (need root for that) and then connect with PCC. It will download your original FW. Obviously you have forgotten that number.. so, have to find it out using your SI (sales item) no. [remove back cover and see/ or on the box]. Then go to following appropriate link for your phone model and do a "find in page" with your SI no. You may get several entries. In that you can find your orig. cust. no.

From here. Credits to @antkalaitzakis96.
*if you're having trouble, just post your SI no. here. (NEVER post your IMEI).

A good guide for changing cust. ver. no. and making your original ftf is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2334653
thanks for ur reply. my set is not rooted n locked bl. so this whole process is this too much confusing to me. I think if I find a link of ftf file that would be easy. whatever im thinking to flash any other country version. i hv seen a useful ftf file list thread for Xperia sp in xda. but the problem I cant post there

mrhnet
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Quote:
thanks for ur reply. my set is not rooted n locked bl. so this whole process is this too much confusing to me. I think if I find a link of ftf file that would be easy. whatever im thinking to flash any other country version. i hv seen a useful ftf file list thread for Xperia sp in xda. but the problem I cant post there
If not rooted its difficult of course. You may try these..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2703740

The Following User Says Thank You to mrhnet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]