Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,556 Members 44,894 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] call of arena hack

Tip us?

nithin jain
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Phone [Q] call of arena hack

guys have u played call of arena...muliplayer online game...there are several ppl who have hacked the game n reached top...i havent found any working hacks for this game...can anybody let me know is this game hackable or not?

gamepois0n
Old
Thanks Meter 28
This is the wrong place to ask for hacks -.-
Contact me if you need a free Premium TorGuard VPN, I just bought another year for it (4 slots left).

TorGuard does not store any personal information and it supports torrent download.

Here are the platforms TorGuard VPN Supports: IOS, Android, Linux, Windows, Macintosh

GermainZ
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,389
You're asking for a way to get paid content (via in app purchases) for free. This is considered warez and is strictly forbidden on XDA.
Quote:
6. Do not post warez.
If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.
You can review the forum rules here. Thread closed.
Tags
callofarena hack
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe