Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 37,534 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy S5 Developer edition request!

Tip us?

razzrmaxx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Default Galaxy S5 Developer edition request!

Hello, I just wanted to request the forum moderators if we its possible to add the Galaxy S5 Developer Edition to this category please?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1399664725177.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	2734905  
The Following User Says Thank You to razzrmaxx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spotmark
Old
Thanks Meter 457
I think any development for it, will fall under the "Original Development" thread, and ROMs will be labeled as such.
A cigar is man's opportunity to reflect on the past, and dream about the future.
Spotmark

razzrmaxx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by spotmark View Post
I think any development for it, will fall under the "Original Development" thread, and ROMs will be labeled as such.
Yes but I think it would be more organized because it's like having two s5 phones within verizon, and for the people that don't know or read enough or might not get what the dev edition of the phone means it could save them a lot of post reading as well as it can save the dev edition holders time when reading people's questions like, is thia for the dev edition only? Lol

ks3rv3rg
Old
Thanks Meter 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by razzrmaxx View Post
Yes but I think it would be more organized because it's like having two s5 phones within verizon, and for the people that don't know or read enough or might not get what the dev edition of the phone means it could save them a lot of post reading as well as it can save the dev edition holders time when reading people's questions like, is thia for the dev edition only? Lol
It seems like the user base of the s5 dev would be to small to warrant it's own section.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

spotmark
Old
Thanks Meter 457
It works fine, in all the other threads, if people can't take the time to read the title, then they probably shouldn't be messing with their phones in the first place.
A cigar is man's opportunity to reflect on the past, and dream about the future.
Spotmark

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 25931

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ks3rv3rg View Post
It seems like the user base of the s5 dev would be to small to warrant it's own section.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotmark View Post
It works fine, in all the other threads, if people can't take the time to read the title, then they probably shouldn't be messing with their phones in the first place.
And this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^

Developer editions have the same hardware and small user base so will be posted in regular Android Development with proper warnings and titles to not flash on locked devices....anything that falls within the Original Development guidelines posted will go in that section.

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]