Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 37,534 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy S5 Developer edition request!

Tip us?
 
razzrmaxx
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 170
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default Galaxy S5 Developer edition request!

Hello, I just wanted to request the forum moderators if we its possible to add the Galaxy S5 Developer Edition to this category please?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1399664725177.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	2734905  
The Following User Says Thank You to razzrmaxx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
spotmark
Old
#2  
spotmark's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 457
Posts: 1,385
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Massachusetts
I think any development for it, will fall under the "Original Development" thread, and ROMs will be labeled as such.
A cigar is man's opportunity to reflect on the past, and dream about the future.
Spotmark
 
razzrmaxx
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 170
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by spotmark View Post
I think any development for it, will fall under the "Original Development" thread, and ROMs will be labeled as such.
Yes but I think it would be more organized because it's like having two s5 phones within verizon, and for the people that don't know or read enough or might not get what the dev edition of the phone means it could save them a lot of post reading as well as it can save the dev edition holders time when reading people's questions like, is thia for the dev edition only? Lol
 
ks3rv3rg
Old
#4  
ks3rv3rg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 583
Posts: 824
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by razzrmaxx View Post
Yes but I think it would be more organized because it's like having two s5 phones within verizon, and for the people that don't know or read enough or might not get what the dev edition of the phone means it could save them a lot of post reading as well as it can save the dev edition holders time when reading people's questions like, is thia for the dev edition only? Lol
It seems like the user base of the s5 dev would be to small to warrant it's own section.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 
spotmark
Old
#5  
spotmark's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 457
Posts: 1,385
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Massachusetts
It works fine, in all the other threads, if people can't take the time to read the title, then they probably shouldn't be messing with their phones in the first place.
A cigar is man's opportunity to reflect on the past, and dream about the future.
Spotmark
 
KennyG123
Old
#6  
KennyG123's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 25931
Posts: 27,840
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Right behind you!

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ks3rv3rg View Post
It seems like the user base of the s5 dev would be to small to warrant it's own section.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotmark View Post
It works fine, in all the other threads, if people can't take the time to read the title, then they probably shouldn't be messing with their phones in the first place.
And this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^

Developer editions have the same hardware and small user base so will be posted in regular Android Development with proper warnings and titles to not flash on locked devices....anything that falls within the Original Development guidelines posted will go in that section.

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Add Timestamps to Xposed Installer Logs with… Xposed!

If talking about the most interesting projects in the last few years, we must … more

Secrecy Goes Open Source, Assures File Encryption

As some of you may remember, a while back we spoke about Secrecy, an effective file … more

[APK] Google News and Weather Gets Material Design Makeover, Minor Maps Updates

Although Google has somewhat gotten out of the habit of their … more

Software Build Automation with Jenkins – XDA Developer TV

Many members of the XDA community come to learn and begin in the exciting … more