Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Need help reverting back to pure stock

OP BenSow

27th April 2014, 02:53 AM   |  #21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 26

139 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eushaun99

If the sdcard is empty, that means something is hogging your space somewhere in /data. What version of Android were you on before and now?

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

True enough /data has like 13gb as shown in the photo. I was from 4.3 and am on 4.0.4 now Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1398559872741.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	2710906

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
27th April 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #22  
Flag Subang Jaya
Thanks Meter: 907

1,837 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenSow

True enough /data has like 13gb as shown in the photo. I was from 4.3 and am on 4.0.4 now Attachment 2710906

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Hmm, try searching in /data/media or download SD Maid from play store and let it search for junk.

11th May 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur

139 posts
More
Quote:

Hmm, try searching in /data/media or download SD Maid from play store and let it search for junk.

There are loads of files inside like 12GB. How do i clean that? I'm planning to flash a new rom already so might as well do it together, can it be done from cwm? Clearing /data directory. Also I can't find Slimsaber 4.3 to flash is it removed?
11th May 2014, 05:57 AM   |  #24  
Flag Subang Jaya

1,837 posts
More
Quote:

There are loads of files inside like 12GB. How do i clean that? I'm planning to flash a new rom already so might as well do it together, can it be done from cwm? Clearing /data directory. Also I can't find Slimsaber 4.3 to flash is it removed?

You can try clearing /data, since that's what you need to do before a flash anyway. SlimSaber is here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48031725

11th May 2014, 06:04 AM   |  #25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur

139 posts
More
Quote:

You can try clearing /data, since that's what you need to do before a flash anyway. SlimSaber is here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48031725

Damn aren't you a fast one, will report how it goes after I've done everything, thanks alot man!
11th May 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur

139 posts
More
Quote:

Ok something bad happened, ended up flashing OMNI 4.3 and everything's fine but I have one issue. My current /sdcard directory is like inside the /sdcard directory of my previous ROM (stock) With file explorers and my PC I can only view the current /sdcard directory but when v"installing zip from sdcard" I can see that they created an entirely new /sdcard directory for my omni rom, inside my stock ROM's /sdcard directory ._. Can I fix this? I'm afraid of space issues later on
11th May 2014, 04:15 PM   |  #27  
Flag Subang Jaya

1,837 posts
More
Quote:

Ok something bad happened, ended up flashing OMNI 4.3 and everything's fine but I have one issue. My current /sdcard directory is like inside the /sdcard directory of my previous ROM (stock) With file explorers and my PC I can only view the current /sdcard directory but when v"installing zip from sdcard" I can see that they created an entirely new /sdcard directory for my omni rom, inside my stock ROM's /sdcard directory ._. Can I fix this? I'm afraid of space issues later on

Ah man, I hate this problem.

Use a root browser and go to /data/media. Your files by right should be in /data/media/0 in 4.3 and above. If its still in /data/media, copy them and paste it inside the 0 directory. If its in /data/media/0/0/whatever, copy them out to the first 0. In /data/media there should only be 3 or 4 folders: 0, legacy, obb and if you're using cwm, the clockworkmod folder.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread