Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,305 Members 42,455 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TMOBILE 4.4.2 Kitkat

Tip us?
 
knotrkr
Old
#1  
knotrkr's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 497
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Default TMOBILE 4.4.2 Kitkat

In the past week on 2 occasions I woke up with a notification from Tmobile saying it was the download for the 4.4.2 Kickat update. So I downloaded it (both times) then clicked install. It booted into recovery and said it was applying the update, then it would reboot to the phone. Then I'd check and I was still on 4.2.2. I called tmo today and they said they're having tons of trouble getting this update out and it's not an issue with my phone. Did This happen to anyone else....?

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium HD app
▐ Phone: T-Mobile LG G Flex▐
▐ Tablet : Apple Ipad Air ▐


 
D-FUSE
Old
#2  
D-FUSE's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2788
Posts: 3,841
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Panama City(Got to love the beach)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2747098

Problem solved there

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to D-FUSE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
banksdaname
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 173
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by knotrkr View Post
In the past week on 2 occasions I woke up with a notification from Tmobile saying it was the download for the 4.4.2 Kickat update. So I downloaded it (both times) then clicked install. It booted into recovery and said it was applying the update, then it would reboot to the phone. Then I'd check and I was still on 4.2.2. I called tmo today and they said they're having tons of trouble getting this update out and it's not an issue with my phone. Did This happen to anyone else....?

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium HD app
Still trying to get mine to even download something. Keeps saying it's up to date
 
SpeedNy
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-FUSE View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2747098

Problem solved there

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
Hello D-FUSE, this rom work with D95910C?

Thanks for your time
 
D-FUSE
Old
#5  
D-FUSE's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2788
Posts: 3,841
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Panama City(Got to love the beach)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedNy View Post
Hello D-FUSE, this rom work with D95910C?

Thanks for your time
Yes and u will be on kk stock rooted without custom recovery though just like before with jellybean

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to D-FUSE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
SpeedNy
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-FUSE View Post
Yes and u will be on kk stock rooted without custom recovery though just like before with jellybean

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
i get it, i go to flash.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Mod Lets You Have Stereo Speakers on Your Sony Xperia Z1 (Sort Of)

The stereo speakers onthe Sony Xperia Z2areprobably a relatively large … more

Give Your Screen Some Color with HexaTime Live Wallpaper

We don’t often cover very many live wallpapers here on the XDA Portal. You may … more

Android Wear App Review: Command Google Now with Commandr – XDA Developer TV

OK Google. Make Me a sandwich. How many times have you … more

Play Your Hits and Learn the Lyrics with NextGen Music Player

There are plenty of music players for Android available in Play Store. They … more