[GUIDE] How can I transfer contacts from Blackberry to Samsung S4/S3/S2/Note?
How can I transfer contacts from Blackberry to Samsung S4/S3/S2/Note?
1. How to transfer contacts from Blackberry curve to Samsung SIII? Hi, cannot transfer contacts from blackberry curve to Samsung SIII as per solution listed below, no transfer option, can you advise please? - Gearoid
2. How do i transfer ALL my contacts from Blackberry to Samsung S3? By using Google sync only some contacts are being transferred not all. What do I do? - Yeshh
3. I just got a new Samsung galaxy s3 phone and I have my contacts from my blackberry on my pc, ie windows contact. How can I transfer my contacts? - Anny2nna
4. Want to transfer my contacts from blackberry bold 5 to Samsung galaxy s3. Want all the contacts transferred wirelessly? Is it possible to sync blackberry with galaxy s3? - G_hassancdl
5. How do I transfer contacts from blackberry to Samsung galaxy note n9000? How do I transfer contacts from blackberry to Samsung galaxy note? - Titus
Have a new Samsung Galaxy and now want to transfer Blackberry contacts to Samsung Galaxy, Maybe you have tried the Bluetooth or the Google Synced, but not solve the issue, Here, introduce the easiest way to transfer Blackberry contacts to Samsung s3/s2/s4/note 2/3 etc. Just need a Phone Data Transfer
, which can help you to transfer contacts from Blackberry to Samsung in 1 click.
Step by step to transfer contacts from Blackberry to Samsung S3/S2/S4/Note 2/3 etc
Step 1: Backup your Blackberry contacts
Using the BlackBerry® Desktop Software to backup your BB. If you have made it, skip this step. If not,Run BlackBerry® Desktop Software on your computer. Click Back up now to backup your BlackBerry contacts or more to the computer.
Step 2. Connect your Samsung and run the Blackberry contacts to Samsung Transfer
Download the Phone Data Transfer on your computer.
download url: swesoft.com/cell-phone-data-transfer.html
After downloading and installing the MobileTrans, run it. Then the primary window will be shown on your computer screen. Here, connect your Samsung with PC, then select the “Backup and Restore”, click on the “Restore” button.
Step 3. Transfer Blackberry contacts to Samsung S3/S2/Note 2/3 etc
On the left column, click the inverted triangle to bring up the drop-down menu. Select the BlackBerry backup file. All backup files you have ever made appear. Choose your wanted one and the contacts, call logs and SMS in the backup file are shown in the middle. To transfer BlackBerry contacts to Samsung, uncheck call logs and SMS. Then, click Start Copy.
In a minute all your Blackberry contacts on your Samsung. Now follow the step and try yourself.