Tracker Discounts Helps You Find Good Deals on Steam

If you’re a PC gamer, you’re undoubtedly well familiar with Steam. This … more

Sony Extends AOSP Project to the Xperia Z3

While most OEMs simply don’t care about the custom ROM community, others are doing an … more

How Open Source Can Help Your Project w/ Ethan Yonker – BABBQ2014

People have finally recovered from this years Big Android BBQ … more

Add Frequency Bands to Your Qualcomm Device

Those of you who travel quite a bit undoubtedly own more than one device due to frequency band … more
Post Reply

please update LS ROM!!

OP colourfuldays

10th May 2014, 03:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
@Aceofzeroz,i am chinese man , in our forums, we all like your LS ROM! so please ,can u update this excellent rom ?
in last version(4.22),i met some bugs, such as a series of FC during using system for a while,and i think the last version was so unstable ,can u fix it ?finally, thx your perfect efforts !!:好:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to colourfuldays For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2014, 01:39 PM   |  #2  
Aceofzeroz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brown's Town
Thanks Meter: 836
 
687 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Wink You haven't been forgotten
Quote:
Originally Posted by colourfuldays

@Aceofzeroz,i am chinese man , in our forums, we all like your LS ROM! so please ,can u update this excellent rom ?
in last version(4.22),i met some bugs, such as a series of FC during using system for a while,and i think the last version was so unstable ,can u fix it ?finally, thx your perfect efforts !!:好:

Greetings and thanks for contacting me to let me know about that. I've actually been updating the LS rom to KitKat in a new thread here: Liquid Smooth 4.4.2 - Unofficial Port. I'm now waiting for this month's release to come out from the official site for the Droid Razr (which is the device I port from here: Razr LS builds).

Thank you for supporting my work, I'm pleased to hear that you all like it and hope these new KK ports will satisfy you. I believe I may also update the Beanstalk 4.4.2 as well since I finally managed to make a working build, so look out for that!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aceofzeroz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2014, 03:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
yape, i said 4.22 was your 4.4.2's last rom! haha~i am newer in this forum, so i have to contact with u in there *^_^* we are wating for you !

Sent from my MB865 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to colourfuldays For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2014, 07:48 AM   |  #4  
Aceofzeroz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brown's Town
Thanks Meter: 836
 
687 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by colourfuldays

yape, i said 4.22 was your 4.4.2's last rom! haha~i am newer in this forum, so i have to contact with u in there *^_^* we are wating for you !

Sent from my MB865 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ooooooooohhhhh, I just got what you're saying now haha! [emoji3] I'll update it as soon as this month's release comes out, and if nothing by next week then I'll update to the current latest update.

Sent from the Ace's MB865 using Tapatalk
11th May 2014, 03:24 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
i have download your last Beanstalk , and i am sure that my step is right , but i cant boot it. After i saw bootanimation , the screen went black and reboot and my system was 650mb , data was 800mb and cache was 300mb ,i thought the setting was correct , right ?

Sent from my MB865 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th May 2014, 05:37 PM   |  #6  
Aceofzeroz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brown's Town
Thanks Meter: 836
 
687 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by colourfuldays

i have download your last Beanstalk , and i am sure that my step is right , but i cant boot it. After i saw bootanimation , the screen went black and reboot and my system was 650mb , data was 800mb and cache was 300mb ,i thought the setting was correct , right ?

Sent from my MB865 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Oh no, I know why that's happening to you. Please flash the JBX kernel to allow booting for now. There's something I need to adjust in the build I uploaded where the kernel is concerned.

Sent from the Ace's MB865 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes