Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,878 Members 37,159 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4g and lte symbols on omega rom.

Tip us?

Ffinger
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default 4g and lte symbols on omega rom.

I have a Telus g900w8. I have rooted installed recovery (twrp)and am running omega 2.0 love the rom love the phone but I no longer have 4G or lte symbols. I have 'H' and 'H+' instead.

I have been searching for the better part of a day for a way to get the symbols to change. All of my efforts have been fruitless so far. I am sure there is a way I can remember reading how to do it somewhere but can't for the life of me find the thread or post again. If anyone had any info can you please kindly point me in the right direction. Thanks for your time and help in advance.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Goldie
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 16205

DONATE TO ME
We have a toggle to switch this in AllianceROM

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
If you think its worth it......you could buy me a beer
The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ffinger
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Thanks Goldie I have your thread for alliance subscribed haha I actually had alliance flashed for a few days but have been playing with all the cool different rom's to many choices haha.

I am pretty newbish so it is still a nail biting experience any time I flash anything hoping I don't make a very expensive paper weight. Also I haven't taken the plunge into editing script so my internal sd doesn't wipe. So I finally got my phone set up and don't want to start all over again.
Thanks for all your hard work though. That goes for all the devs for all the rom's omega alliance phoenix you guys are awesome

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app