Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,541 Members 54,125 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Urgent request for ND8 modem

Tip us?

ezeuba
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 74
Unhappy Urgent request for ND8 modem

I saw that the ND8 modem was removed from here and the thread for it closed. I am in a very urgent situation where I was going back and forth from newly flashed ND8 stock tar to backed up CM11. I was, maybe, stupid enough to reflash CWM recovery instead of going with the Philz recovery and now my baseband is 'Unknown'.

Please, please, please, anyone that still has the ND8 modem can send me a link via PM, so that we do not go contravening forum rules by posting it publicly, and I will be eternally grateful. Without this, my phone is useless until I can get to the office on Tuesday(I work shifts) and use the stock tar on my laptop in the office. My internet at home is capped and downloading nearly 1GB will burn it drastically.

Thanks in advance to any helper(s).
I have a MOTO X - XT1049 (SIM Unlocked - The XDA way...) with talk, text and 3G data flashed to
And a Nokia Lumia 822 on MTN Nigeria
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Phones
MOTO X - XT1049 & Nokia Lumia 822
Current ROM
Stock 4.4.4 & Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview

Robalboa
Old
Thanks Meter 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezeuba View Post
I saw that the ND8 modem was removed from here and the thread for it closed. I am in a very urgent situation where I was going back and forth from newly flashed ND8 stock tar to backed up CM11. I was, maybe, stupid enough to reflash CWM recovery instead of going with the Philz recovery and now my baseband is 'Unknown'.

Please, please, please, anyone that still has the ND8 modem can send me a link via PM, so that we do not go contravening forum rules by posting it publicly, and I will be eternally grateful. Without this, my phone is useless until I can get to the office on Tuesday(I work shifts) and use the stock tar on my laptop in the office. My internet at home is capped and downloading nearly 1GB will burn it drastically.

Just re Odin stock tar

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Free mobile app

ezeuba
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robalboa View Post
Just re Odin stock tar

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Free mobile app
I know that is the best solution, but like I said earlier, the stock tar I downloaded is on my laptop in the office. I'm at home till Tuesday. Going without service till Tuesday is just unimaginable for me. The 'banned' ND8 modem will fix this just fine for me, since I am already on ND8.
I have a MOTO X - XT1049 (SIM Unlocked - The XDA way...) with talk, text and 3G data flashed to
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Phones
Current ROM

ezeuba
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 74
Thumbs up FIXED!!!

I had to download the stock tar and odined again. All working now. Word of caution to all: Do not go back and forth between stock ND8 and AOSP like I did. MODs, you can close this thread please.
Current Phones
Current ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to ezeuba For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Soooperstar
Old
Thanks Meter 213
Quote:
I had to download the stock tar and odined again. All working now. Word of caution to all: Do not go back and forth between stock ND8 and AOSP like I did. MODs, you can close this thread please.
I did the samething in the beginning, but now I backup the modem with philz and can now go back and forth

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Soooperstar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 26,176

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Questions and help issues belong in Q&A and Help section!
Development sections are ONLY for developers to post work or actual development
Thread moved
FNSM

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

allrockedout
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:

The modem is under 10mb

CNexus
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13,602

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by allrockedout View Post
The modem is under 10mb

He was referring to the stock tar download
Sign up for the new Copy file storage service with this link and get both of us an extra 5 GB!
Or sign up for Dropbox with this link and we can both grab some extra storage!

The Following User Says Thank You to CNexus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]