Urgent request for ND8 modem

OP ezeuba

11th May 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lagos
Thanks Meter: 84

291 posts
I saw that the ND8 modem was removed from here and the thread for it closed. I am in a very urgent situation where I was going back and forth from newly flashed ND8 stock tar to backed up CM11. I was, maybe, stupid enough to reflash CWM recovery instead of going with the Philz recovery and now my baseband is 'Unknown'.

Please, please, please, anyone that still has the ND8 modem can send me a link via PM, so that we do not go contravening forum rules by posting it publicly, and I will be eternally grateful. Without this, my phone is useless until I can get to the office on Tuesday(I work shifts) and use the stock tar on my laptop in the office. My internet at home is capped and downloading nearly 1GB will burn it drastically.

Thanks in advance to any helper(s).
11th May 2014, 09:08 AM   |  #2  
Flag myrtle beach
Thanks Meter: 301

574 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezeuba

I saw that the ND8 modem was removed from here and the thread for it closed. I am in a very urgent situation where I was going back and forth from newly flashed ND8 stock tar to backed up CM11. I was, maybe, stupid enough to reflash CWM recovery instead of going with the Philz recovery and now my baseband is 'Unknown'.

Please, please, please, anyone that still has the ND8 modem can send me a link via PM, so that we do not go contravening forum rules by posting it publicly, and I will be eternally grateful. Without this, my phone is useless until I can get to the office on Tuesday(I work shifts) and use the stock tar on my laptop in the office. My internet at home is capped and downloading nearly 1GB will burn it drastically.

Just re Odin stock tar

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Free mobile app
11th May 2014, 09:16 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lagos

291 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robalboa

Just re Odin stock tar

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Free mobile app

I know that is the best solution, but like I said earlier, the stock tar I downloaded is on my laptop in the office. I'm at home till Tuesday. Going without service till Tuesday is just unimaginable for me. The 'banned' ND8 modem will fix this just fine for me, since I am already on ND8.
11th May 2014, 11:16 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lagos

291 posts
Thumbs up FIXED!!!
I had to download the stock tar and odined again. All working now. Word of caution to all: Do not go back and forth between stock ND8 and AOSP like I did. MODs, you can close this thread please.
The Following User Says Thank You to ezeuba For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #5  
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 233

233 posts
More
Quote:

I had to download the stock tar and odined again. All working now. Word of caution to all: Do not go back and forth between stock ND8 and AOSP like I did. MODs, you can close this thread please.

I did the samething in the beginning, but now I backup the modem with philz and can now go back and forth

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Soooperstar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2014, 12:51 PM   |  #6  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 26,522

28,354 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Questions and help issues belong in Q&A and Help section!
Development sections are ONLY for developers to post work or actual development
Thread moved
FNSM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 23

250 posts
Quote:

The modem is under 10mb

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th May 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #8  
Recognized Contributor
Flag /home/cnexus/android
Thanks Meter: 13,622

9,036 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by allrockedout