Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,956 Members 48,078 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Unofficial]AOKP "Initiate Your Swagger"[4.4.2][May 13]

Tip us?

frankinstine
Old
(Last edited by frankinstine; 15th May 2014 at 05:57 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,394

DONATE TO ME
Default [ROM][Unofficial]AOKP "Initiate Your Swagger"[4.4.2][May 13]

Welcome everyone, I've been away for a while but decided to start building again. For those that don't know me, I built AOKP for the HTC Sensation 4.1.2 and a little of the 4.2... Please don't ask for ETA' s or troll this post... If you ask for ETA' s you will be ignored...Other then that you can comment as you like and Hopefully you enjoy this build

For everyone that wants to know about the differences between CM and AOKP Check this out. Or Here

Working
*WiFi hotspot Tested. Working w/encryption
*Front Facing Camera
*Voice Recorder
*Rear Camera
*Wifi
*Audio
*Calls,data, including LTE
*vibration
*USB Mount
*Charging
*LEDs led
*Sensors
*Root
*Headphones
*Torch
*Bluetooth
*Voice Search
*Video playback

Not Working
-WiFi Password

Code:
Changelog
May 13 *added tap to wake screen *fixed small mms (before max size was 480x640 now max is 1520x2688) *added goo and trickster apps *Fullscreen UI when in Incoming call based on CM *cm-11 Themes and Add feature for new themes *all upstream changes untill 5/12 May 11 Kernel *htc_wifi_nvs: expose wifi calibration data to kernel *Wifi: Enable CONFIG_HTC_WIFI_NVS *staging: prima: add option to read calibration data from HTC NVS *Wifi : Switch to 3.2.3.172 revision of pronto driver *wcnss: Add support to configure the Wlan MAC addr Rom *Fix blinking the wrong color for notification *Remove mobile plan from settings *Removed OTA until I can fix.. May 10 *added all hardware info in settings *fixed vibration *fixed kernel to let cpu sleep *fix secondary storage *Add option to select LTE *Added OTA Updating through goo.im app May 8 *Fixed call audio *headphone fix *Wifi fixed... *Updated to the latest gerrit merges May 2 *Was not a public build *Initial Build
Downloads
All Downloads Here @ Goo.im

A full wipe is required if coming from any other ROM.

How to Install
DO NOT use a superwipe script,
1.Put rom and gapps in sdcard
2.Wipe/factory reset (Full Wipe)
3.Install ROM
4.Install Gapps
5.Reboot...

AOKP Source: Here
AOKP Gerrit Status: Here
Frankinstine Source: Here

Special Thanks
intervigilium
invisiblek
CyanogenMod Team
AOKP Team
Android Team
htc-msm8974
Task650

Banner's If you have any,PM me so I can post them Here
By: D00mSlayer

By: kru20o1

By: D00mSlayer

By: frankinstine & resized by Jiggs

By: cynicaldock

By: SafirSwe

Standard disclaimer
Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
T-Mobile HTC One M8
Provider: T-Mobile US
Recovery: TWRP
Baseband: 1.16.21331931.LA24G_20.31A.4145.02L_F
Rom: My AOKP May 8
Kernel: Stock

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to frankinstine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

frankinstine
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,394

DONATE TO ME
plus 1
T-Mobile HTC One M8

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frankinstine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ideas4ya
Old
(Last edited by Ideas4ya; 11th May 2014 at 06:42 PM.) Reason: Update
Thanks Meter 96
I'm DL now...will get back with you in 12 min.

Thanks for bringing this to us. Classic AOKP without all the extra bells and whistles. Great job!
Devices

Cell: HTC One M8 GPe // Recovery Switcher // Liquid 4.4.4 // Furnace Kernel OC @ 2.7Ghz

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 // Safestrap // Grevious // Stock Kernel (of course)
The Following User Says Thank You to Ideas4ya For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

iSaint
Old
Thanks Meter 1,305
Hey man I understand the difference between CM and AOKP but how/ is your ROM different from Task's AOKP ROM in the other section ?
Are you building nightlies or somethings ?

Will test though thanks for your work

⇝⇞Vacant⇞⇜
The Following User Says Thank You to iSaint For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

frankinstine
Old
(Last edited by frankinstine; 11th May 2014 at 06:56 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,394

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSaint View Post
Hey man I understand the difference between CM and AOKP but how/ is your ROM different from Task's AOKP ROM in the other section ?
Are you building nightlies or somethings ?

Will test though thanks for your work
We both do some things different, I was building AOKP for myself and decided to post here for everyone to try and enjoy... No disrespect to Task and his build... He's a great dev and I personally used his AOKP build on the Galaxy S4... Once everything is running good I'll be trying some new things with the build

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
T-Mobile HTC One M8

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frankinstine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]