Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

How gold card to work s-off for htc wildfire s a510e

OP evile120

11th May 2014, 04:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

22 posts
Hello! I want the way the gold card to work s-off for htc wildfire s a510e
11th May 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 590

3,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
Are you sure you need the gold card method? I believe it matters what update and hboot version you are on to which method you use for S-Off.
11th May 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

22 posts
Yes, I'm sure I need to work the way gold card, because I never did find the modus operandi of s-off
11th May 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #4  

3,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evile120

Yes, I'm sure I need to work the way gold card, because I never did find the modus operandi of s-off

So because you haven't found it, it must need the gold card method? That is faulty reasoning. Post what update you are on and what hboot version and I will point you in the right direction so hopefully you don't brick your phone. Why do you feel you need S-Off anyway?
11th May 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

22 posts
I want to work s-off pass to RUU Arabic for the phone where there are no Arabic The Arabic letters appear broken
11th May 2014, 07:56 PM   |  #6  

3,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evile120

I want to work s-off pass to RUU Arabic for the phone where there are no Arabic The Arabic letters appear broken

So, you would not only need to do S-Off, but also CID. S-Off alone does not allow you to install RUUs from other regions / carriers. However, save your self the trouble and install a rom based off the Arabic release, which you can find an odexed and deodexed versions here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2143410

You can still install this with S-On, you just have to install the boot.img from the zip via fastboot. If you aren't comfortable with that, then trying to S-Off would probably be a little out of your depth then.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread