Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 38,643 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Is there a way to get all the benifits of AOSPA with Sense 6?

Tip us?

terminallyAsian
Old
(Last edited by terminallyAsian; 10th May 2014 at 07:19 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Is there a way to get all the benifits of AOSPA with Sense 6?

I really like how sense 6 is set up, much better than stock android even. I also really like how aospa allowed me to customize a lot of the visuals and screen management on a per-app basis. Is there a way to at least emulate Paranoid Preferences, Hybrid mode etc. while keeping Sense? Thank you so much!

Edit: sorry if this is incoherent, or just plain stupid. Finals have me a bit scrambled.

AwsmStar
Old
Thanks Meter 37
I think there's an Xposed module called App Settings which let's you do per app DPI and some other stuff. Never used it but it might do what you're after.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Primary Mobile - Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505: CM11 Nightlies with KToonsez Kernel
Secondary Mobile - HTC Sensation: Elegancia 7.4.0 with the awesome Bricked Kernel
Tablet - Asus Nexus 7 32GB: Stock 4.4

The Following User Says Thank You to AwsmStar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

terminallyAsian
Old
(Last edited by terminallyAsian; 10th May 2014 at 07:45 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwsmStar View Post
I think there's an Xposed module called App Settings which let's you do per app DPI and some other stuff. Never used it but it might do what you're after.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
thanks! I was wondering if I'd have to use a bunch of settings apps from xposed. Is sense a totally different Rom than a gpe Rom or do you think there's a way to get the sense gui and apps on aospa?

exad
Old
Thanks Meter 1,406

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminallyAsian View Post
thanks! I was wondering if I'd have to use a bunch of settings apps from xposed. Is sense a totally different Rom than a gpe Rom or do you think there's a way to get the sense gui and apps on aospa?
There's no way to get sense Gui and apps on aosp. Viper One has a bunch of tweaks to get your phone looking and feeling like aosp without using xposed modules but yes, xposed modules are able to accomplish this as well.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
My Phone: Telus HTC One M8: 3.16 HBOOT S-OFF

Exad's m8 Everything Explained Thread

The Following User Says Thank You to exad For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

terminallyAsian
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by exad View Post
There's no way to get sense Gui and apps on aosp. Viper One has a bunch of tweaks to get your phone looking and feeling like aosp without using xposed modules but yes, xposed modules are able to accomplish this as well.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
Alright, that's what I was afraid of. Thank you for your help!