This is a Kernel for the Samsung GT-S756X devices aka S DUOS / Ace II x / Trend
for Stock or Stock-based Custom ROMs no CM support.
- Kernel version 3.0.101
- ZRAM using LZ4 fast compression/decompression algorithm
- Frandom module // initialized on boot
- CPU OC 1305MHz or 1228MHz or 1113MHz
- lowest frequency 61MHz
- GPU OC 300MHz
- build with Sabermod-Toolchain 4.7
- O3 + additional architecture specific optimization flags applied // gain performance
- Lowmemorykiller updated to 3.4 Kernel version
- dynamic file-sync
- Deadline scheduler enabled (thanks Codename13)
- fixed some compile warnings
- different approaches to improve performance (commit history)
Kernel Source on Github:
cortex-a5 optimized toolchain
- (optional) backup your modules before flashing!!! How to thanks to coolamit.
- flash through recovery
- (optional) fix permissions (CWM)
- using CrossBreeder with KyleOC2 will break entropy generation and may force errors
- you tell me
Feel free to post suggestions for new features here. I will try to look at it and implement if my time allows. If you are experiencing bugs please report them in a qualified way. I am no developer I just learned how to use Github and like to read a lot.