Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,758 Members 46,607 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Frequent Loss of Signal?

Tip us?

RiceKernel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Frequent Loss of Signal?

Hi guys! I have a motorola razr and since I updated my roms, I've been having a lot of frequent and regular loss of signal. It can last half a day or a few sec. Completely random . I need help to solve it. I recently update my kernel and it seems to have temporarily fixed the problem but I still get signal loss sometimes but less frequently.

welder73
Old
Thanks Meter 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiceKernel View Post
Hi guys! I have a motorola razr and since I updated my roms, I've been having a lot of frequent and regular loss of signal. It can last half a day or a few sec. Completely random . I need help to solve it. I recently update my kernel and it seems to have temporarily fixed the problem but I still get signal loss sometimes but less frequently.
Delete CellBroadcastReceiver.apk from the system/app.Make a backup of it first,just in case.

Sent from my Razr XT910
System 1- 07/06 Liquidsmooth 3.1 OFFICIAL/UNOFFICIAL
System 2- Nothing yet...

Sorry for my english

JB stock center clock,circle battery,more reboot options... (Update)
The Following User Says Thank You to welder73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kriggs
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by welder73 View Post
Delete CellBroadcastReceiver.apk from the system/app.Make a backup of it first,just in case.

Sent from my Razr XT910
Thanks dude, solved my problem with CarbonRom, just renamed it from .apk to .bak.