FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Paranoid Android 3.99 RC2

80 posts
Thanks Meter: 9
 
By Xeon_IV, Member on 11th May 2014, 12:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
has there ever been a PA 3.99 build for out htc one mini's, I have it on my htc one but have yet to locate it for the htc one mini.
 
 
11th May 2014, 01:50 AM |#2  
cmvienneau's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag washburn
Thanks Meter: 267
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeon_IV

has there ever been a PA 3.99 build for out htc one mini's, I have it on my htc one but have yet to locate it for the htc one mini.

http://pacman.basketbuild.com/index....in/m4/nightly/

Has all the features of parandroid and more.


Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk
11th May 2014, 02:00 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
hybrid tablet ui? that why I am looking for the last pa3+ rom
11th May 2014, 02:02 AM |#4  
cmvienneau's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag washburn
Thanks Meter: 267
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeon_IV

hybrid tablet ui? that why I am looking for the last pa3+ rom

Anything PA has Pac man has PAC stands for Pa/Aosp/Cyanogenmod

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk
11th May 2014, 02:16 AM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
there is no tablet ui in the PA 4+ yet they are working on it, that is why i am looking for a older ver. of PA 3+ I had pac rom on my phone yesterday and it is not there. No build with kitkat has that function on any rom.
11th May 2014, 05:19 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmvienneau

Has all the features of parandroid and more.


Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

Have you tried this rom? Is it worth to move to it from 4.4.2 sense 6?
11th May 2014, 06:31 PM |#7  
cmvienneau's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag washburn
Thanks Meter: 267
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jurinjak

Have you tried this rom? Is it worth to move to it from 4.4.2 sense 6?

Personally i dunno why anyone is still using sense based roms.haha?

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk
11th May 2014, 09:35 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmvienneau

Personally i dunno why anyone is still using sense based roms.haha?

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

I use sense rom because of user interface mainly and i cant complain about performance either. It's just for a while, i flash every new rom for one mini that comes to the forum, but since i am pretty satisfied with this i am using, i wouldnt change to pacman just for experimenting, so i wonder if u can tell me is it good and what are some adventages comparing to clean cm11?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes