Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,466 Members 51,019 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Who has actually bought a unlock code and unlocked there Gs5

Tip us?
 
xda23
Old
#1  
xda23's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 1,313
Join Date: Sep 2013
Default Who has actually bought a unlock code and unlocked there Gs5

Sent from my SM-G900T
 
brpicture
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default unlock code

Quote:
Originally Posted by xda23 View Post
Sent from my SM-G900T
I did. My phone was locked to a CE carrier. Bought unlock code from unlocklocks exactly a month ago. It worked...
The Following User Says Thank You to brpicture For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xda23
Old
#3  
xda23's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 1,313
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by brpicture View Post
I did. My phone was locked to a CE carrier. Bought unlock code from unlocklocks exactly a month ago. It worked...
Thanks for responding I tried buy a unlock code yesterday from funfoneshop.com and they said that they couldn't locate one for my phone.I thought that is strange.
Sent from my SM-G900T
 
dustintinsley
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 148
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda23 View Post
Thanks for responding I tried buy a unlock code yesterday from funfoneshop.com and they said that they couldn't locate one for my phone.I thought that is strange.
Sent from my SM-G900T
I have done it. Works perfectly. I got mine on the 2nd day after of release for the phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to dustintinsley For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xda23
Old
#5  
xda23's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 1,313
Join Date: Sep 2013
So is the going price $30 dollars for the unlock code? Thanks In advance!!!

Sent from my SM-G900T
 
barondebxl
Old
#6  
barondebxl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,497
Posts: 6,191
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Silver Spring, MD
I did through cellunlocker.net. Its very fast, maybe 2 hours turn around tops

Sent from my SM-G900F/T/I/M/P/W8 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xda23 View Post
So is the going price $30 dollars for the unlock code? Thanks In advance!!!

Sent from my SM-G900T
Yes. Cellunlocker.net

Sent from my SM-G900F/T/I/M/P/W8 using Tapatalk
Current Device: IPhone 6


Recently Owned


HTC One M8

Sony Xperia Z2

Samsung Galaxy S 5

Oppo Find 7a

OnePlus One
 
xda23
Old
#7  
xda23's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 1,313
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by barondebxl View Post
I did through cellunlocker.net. Its very fast, maybe 2 hours turn around tops

Sent from my SM-G900F/T/I/M/P/W8 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------



Yes. Cellunlocker.net

Sent from my SM-G900F/T/I/M/P/W8 using Tapatalk
O.k. I purchased one 2 hrs and 4 mins ago and I'm still waiting. Thanks for your response bud.

Sent from my SM-G900T
 
msavic6
Old
#8  
msavic6's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 437
Posts: 1,714
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Vancouver
I bought an unlock code from cellunlocker.net as well. It took roughly 3 hours to receive the code but it only cost me $15.

I have used them for many devices in the past and have been very satisfied with their service.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to msavic6 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
barondebxl
Old
#9  
barondebxl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,497
Posts: 6,191
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by msavic6 View Post
I bought an unlock code from cellunlocker.net as well. It took roughly 3 hours to receive the code but it only cost me $15.

I have used them for many devices in the past and have been very satisfied with their service.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
They are super reliable and great service.

Sent from my SM-G900F/T/I/M/P/W8 using Tapatalk
Current Device: IPhone 6


Recently Owned


HTC One M8

Sony Xperia Z2

Samsung Galaxy S 5

Oppo Find 7a

OnePlus One

The Following User Says Thank You to barondebxl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools
Display Modes