It's like my phone is starting to go down hill

OP vividblu2020

7th May 2014, 11:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag richmond va
Thanks Meter: 18

353 posts
Hey everyone I don't know why, but my phone battery is going down so fast ! I usually have messenger open all the time. Kik. Hangouts. I got greenify and have some apps that se to just run without me opening them. Rooted. I don't know whether it's a old file I used, or something that's secretly eating my battery alive. The phone is getting hot. I think maybe it's not going to sleep. Can someone help me out here ? What do I need to flash to kinda fix this issue? I had a ROM running on this phone so I decided to use one of the ruu's to come back to stock completely. So I was like well I need to root it that's always fun. I went back to the help and Q&A forum to install twrp and root it with those methods. Something is not right. Please don't just read this and leave it as is. I would like some help from the community. Thanks

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th May 2014, 03:25 AM   |  #2  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 110

700 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vividblu2020

Hey everyone I don't know why, but my phone battery is going down so fast ! I usually have messenger open all the time. Kik. Hangouts. I got greenify and have some apps that se to just run without me opening them. Rooted. I don't know whether it's a old file I used, or something that's secretly eating my battery alive. The phone is getting hot. I think maybe it's not going to sleep. Can someone help me out here ? What do I need to flash to kinda fix this issue? I had a ROM running on this phone so I decided to use one of the ruu's to come back to stock completely. So I was like well I need to root it that's always fun. I went back to the help and Q&A forum to install twrp and root it with those methods. Something is not right. Please don't just read this and leave it as is. I would like some help from the community. Thanks

Well you say you went back to stock. Sp what have you installed that is not stock? Also turn of the auto backlight brightness. Download a third party app to handle that.
11th May 2014, 09:10 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag richmond va
Thanks Meter: 18

353 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarenemy68

Well you say you went back to stock. Sp what have you installed that is not stock? Also turn of the auto backlight brightness. Download a third party app to handle that.

Its all stock but I've rooted it. And then I have twrp. The battery is a bit better but see I always have auto brightness on that never seems to hurt it. I like to see a bright screen in the sun. I know a big dose of the hitting the phone would probably burn up the battery though. What app are you taking about ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread