Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

How do push a file via TWRP on this phone?

OP wase4711

11th May 2014, 09:44 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 381

763 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

I've been trying all day to do just that, but my phone isnt being seen by my computer..
I think the problem is that my phone is a d959 tmo, but, the freedomflex recovery installed,(twrp) has changed my phone to a f340k, and I cant get any drivers to recognize the phone, so without that, I can't do anything with it..

Since the last working thing was TWRP recovery, is there a way for me to boot into twrp at this point?
All I can do is get in download mode, or another mode which shows all Chinese text/language on it, with my IEMI code on the bottom of the page..

Otherwise, I will have to ebay this thing, and hope someone with more dev skills than me can restore it somehow..

thanks!

I'm on AT&T and my phone actually bricked running the recovery apk right when it came out before anybody knew that being on 4.4 and trying it would hard brick. Anyway I had a LOT of time and trial and error trying to get into download mode, or recovery or avoiding that Korean hardware screen so try this for recovery mode: hold power/volume + until the LG logo flashes on then off let go of volume button and continue holding power, let the LG logo flash thru one more time to black screen, then release. Phone should now be off completely. Now press just the power button as soon as you see the LG logo press the volume+ and the power together, the foreign language and wrench should show up and you can release. It took me 10 tries some times just to get into the different modes successfully. Hope it helps

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th May 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Outside of Chicago
Thanks Meter: 4,076

9,485 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-FUSE

Are turning off your antivirus and editing the host file

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Have you tried a different port

No, I havent; I will try that in a bit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan

Or different computer all together. The aboot and recovery shouldn't mess up your drivers

I have win 8.1 on my machine; I have tried it on my wife's win 7 machine, and her win 7 laptop, and they both show the phone as a f340k, with the wrong driver installed...

thanks!
11th May 2014, 10:16 PM   |  #23  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Panama City(Got to love the beach)
Thanks Meter: 2,855

3,953 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

No, I havent; I will try that in a bit..

I have win 8.1 on my machine; I have tried it on my wife's win 7 machine, and her win 7 laptop, and they both show the phone as a f340k, with the wrong driver installed...

thanks!

Let flashtool install your drivers

The Following User Says Thank You to D-FUSE For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread