Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,395 Members 47,505 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How do push a file via TWRP on this phone?

Tip us?

brittoking
Old
Thanks Meter 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711 View Post
I've been trying all day to do just that, but my phone isnt being seen by my computer..
I think the problem is that my phone is a d959 tmo, but, the freedomflex recovery installed,(twrp) has changed my phone to a f340k, and I cant get any drivers to recognize the phone, so without that, I can't do anything with it..

Since the last working thing was TWRP recovery, is there a way for me to boot into twrp at this point?
All I can do is get in download mode, or another mode which shows all Chinese text/language on it, with my IEMI code on the bottom of the page..

Otherwise, I will have to ebay this thing, and hope someone with more dev skills than me can restore it somehow..

thanks!
I'm on AT&T and my phone actually bricked running the recovery apk right when it came out before anybody knew that being on 4.4 and trying it would hard brick. Anyway I had a LOT of time and trial and error trying to get into download mode, or recovery or avoiding that Korean hardware screen so try this for recovery mode: hold power/volume + until the LG logo flashes on then off let go of volume button and continue holding power, let the LG logo flash thru one more time to black screen, then release. Phone should now be off completely. Now press just the power button as soon as you see the LG logo press the volume+ and the power together, the foreign language and wrench should show up and you can release. It took me 10 tries some times just to get into the different modes successfully. Hope it helps

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

wase4711
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3454

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-FUSE View Post
Are turning off your antivirus and editing the host file

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Have you tried a different port

No, I havent; I will try that in a bit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan View Post
Or different computer all together. The aboot and recovery shouldn't mess up your drivers

I have win 8.1 on my machine; I have tried it on my wife's win 7 machine, and her win 7 laptop, and they both show the phone as a f340k, with the wrong driver installed...

thanks!
LG Flex
HTC One Maxx
Samsung Note2
Samsung Note
Samsung S3
HTC Evo 3d
HTC Evo 4g
Samsung G2
IBones 3,4
Palm Treo
PPC 6700
HP IPAQ
Moto StarTac's, several
BlackBerry's, several
and on and on...

D-FUSE
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2774
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711 View Post
No, I havent; I will try that in a bit..

I have win 8.1 on my machine; I have tried it on my wife's win 7 machine, and her win 7 laptop, and they both show the phone as a f340k, with the wrong driver installed...

thanks!
Let flashtool install your drivers

The Following User Says Thank You to D-FUSE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]