Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,150 Members 44,921 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

This seems silly! WTF do I find a T-Mobile HTC One M7 for purchase?

Tip us?

scooby-snack
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Wink This seems silly! WTF do I find a T-Mobile HTC One M7 for purchase?

I don't see any M7's on Tmobile's site? I was wanting to purchase one in Black to work on Tmobiles network if at all possible. Probably a silly question but where do I find one?? (I do want it to use Tmobile's 42mbs for what its worth)

Sorry if that seems like a stupid question but for the life of me I cant find it!

Scoob

jqwest
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby-snack View Post
I don't see any M7's on Tmobile's site? I was wanting to purchase one in Black to work on Tmobiles network if at all possible. Probably a silly question but where do I find one?? (I do want it to use Tmobile's 42mbs for what its worth)

Sorry if that seems like a stupid question but for the life of me I cant find it!

Scoob

haha swappa.com or craigslist

I got my htc one for
$100 on craigslist
The Following User Says Thank You to jqwest For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jaggrey
Old
Thanks Meter 2
T-Mobile never sold the black version of this phone (I wish they did), so if you're able to find one to purchase it'll probably only be the silver one.

Danariel
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby-snack View Post

Scoob
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggrey View Post
T-Mobile never sold the black version of this phone (I wish they did), so if you're able to find one to purchase it'll probably only be the silver one.
I have 2 up for sale on Swappa in SILVER. One is rooted/s-off on ARHD 53, the other is stock. I also have both SIM unlock codes.

Rooted: http://swappa.com/listing/RIH997/view
Stock: http://swappa.com/listing/CJU115/view
Verizon M8, Rooted & S-Off running InsertCoin 2.5