Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

This seems silly! WTF do I find a T-Mobile HTC One M7 for purchase?

OP scooby-snack

6th May 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

67 posts
I don't see any M7's on Tmobile's site? I was wanting to purchase one in Black to work on Tmobiles network if at all possible. Probably a silly question but where do I find one?? (I do want it to use Tmobile's 42mbs for what its worth)

Sorry if that seems like a stupid question but for the life of me I cant find it!

Scoob
6th May 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

38 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby-snack

I don't see any M7's on Tmobile's site? I was wanting to purchase one in Black to work on Tmobiles network if at all possible. Probably a silly question but where do I find one?? (I do want it to use Tmobile's 42mbs for what its worth)

Sorry if that seems like a stupid question but for the life of me I cant find it!

Scoob

haha swappa.com or craigslist

I got my htc one for
$100 on craigslist
The Following User Says Thank You to jqwest For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 15

173 posts
T-Mobile never sold the black version of this phone (I wish they did), so if you're able to find one to purchase it'll probably only be the silver one.
11th May 2014, 10:38 PM   |  #4  
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 23

115 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby-snack

Scoob

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggrey

T-Mobile never sold the black version of this phone (I wish they did), so if you're able to find one to purchase it'll probably only be the silver one.

I have 2 up for sale on Swappa in SILVER. One is rooted/s-off on ARHD 53, the other is stock. I also have both SIM unlock codes.

Rooted: http://swappa.com/listing/RIH997/view
Stock: http://swappa.com/listing/CJU115/view
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread