Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,519 Members 42,280 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DISCUSSION] GLANCE on Z1? Possible or not?

Tip us?
 
gregbradley
Old
#11  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3790
Posts: 8,964
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Manchester
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautyspin View Post
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pdragon.glance

Not sure if you meant if you want a link for confirmation that it is working. I am using it and it works fine..
I don't know how I missed this, that's great!

How to get root on Xperia Z1 with KitKat 4.4.2, 4.4.3 & 4.4.4

If you are unsure, then read this.
If you are still unsure, watch this.
 

My contributions.
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. Sir Isaac Newton

[X10] | [NEO] | [Xperia T/TX] |
[Xperia Z1]
You are free to share my work, but please provide the correct credits and a link to my original thread.


 
funky0308
Old
#12  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 5040
Posts: 6,242
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Osijek

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by serajr View Post
Android have introduced something "similar" since API level 17... DreamService
I think we can create a DreamService and hack its starts (only if device is charging or docked) with xposed! I guess...

Haha...I totally forgot on that - DreamService

It would be great to add that to Xposed Xperia...

One question...anyone tried your module on non-Xperia device?

As I said, I'll need you and your awesome module on that watch...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
 
serajr
Old
#13  
serajr's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 9314
Posts: 2,446
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rafard - SP

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308 View Post
Haha...I totally forgot on that - DreamService

It would be great to add that to Xposed Xperia...

One question...anyone tried your module on non-Xperia device?

As I said, I'll need you and your awesome module on that watch...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
I don't know buddy! It was meant for xperia firmwares, in really, it has a internal function in which checks if fw around is xperia or not, and if it is not xperia one, it will not work for sure! I built it this way due a lot of xperia functions in which it hooks and handles specific methods... and others fw like CM does not have!
I have paced these forests for so long
I don`t know, if I am a man or I am beast
I though hold deep within me, a quest for revenge
Then I must be a man as much as I can be
I have learned to speak the tongue of animal
I have learned to read the signs in bark and snow
I have taken within myself the spirits of my fathers long time gone
In this short time, far from home
A man of iron I`ve grown...
...A man of iron I have grown

(Hail Quorthon... RIP)

If you like my work and consider me worthy, consider DONATE me too. Thanks in advance!
 
funky0308
Old
#14  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 5040
Posts: 6,242
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Osijek

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by serajr View Post
I don't know buddy! It was meant for xperia firmwares, in really, it has a internal function in which checks if fw around is xperia or not, and if it is not xperia one, it will not work for sure! I built it this way due a lot of xperia functions in which it hooks and handles specific methods... and others fw like CM does not have!
OK mate....then I know who do I need to molest to get TrueSmart Xposed :P

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
 
serajr
Old
#15  
serajr's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 9314
Posts: 2,446
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rafard - SP

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308 View Post
OK mate....then I know who do I need to molest to get TrueSmart Xposed :P

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
It's not exactly we want (far from we want), but the DreamService runs on top of lockscreen, so with some animations and (toughest part) by hacking its behavior (I don't know how to do it for now)... who knows!!
Attached Files
File Type: apk Daydream_SimpleClock.apk - [Click for QR Code] (42.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: zip Daydream_SimpleClock_720p.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.15 MB, 3 views)
I have paced these forests for so long
I don`t know, if I am a man or I am beast
I though hold deep within me, a quest for revenge
Then I must be a man as much as I can be
I have learned to speak the tongue of animal
I have learned to read the signs in bark and snow
I have taken within myself the spirits of my fathers long time gone
In this short time, far from home
A man of iron I`ve grown...
...A man of iron I have grown

(Hail Quorthon... RIP)

If you like my work and consider me worthy, consider DONATE me too. Thanks in advance!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes