Remove All Ads from XDA

Suggestions to improve the 'EXPERIENCE'

620 posts
Thanks Meter: 260
By grentuu, Senior Member on 11th May 2014, 10:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
OKAY, I have the phone with GPE Conversion. Which is pretty much perfect in terms of what I want.

But I seem to have run out of things to play with which as most of you will know is not a good thing. I have had another play with the S4, S3 and Nexus 4 but this is my daily driver and I want to play.

I WON'T go to sense as there is too much about GPE I like. (Full GN implementation, Search Dialler , lack of sense etc)

I have Xposed with boot manager, Gravity, Xposed Gel, Xuimod and Youtube.

My big thing is music. I have Poweramp, N7 and Neutron installed and I only play FLAC. Not interested in Harman Kardon as better sound is gained by the right EQ/Gain etc settings and using lossless files.

I have messed with kernels but stock GPE does all I need it to and I get no visible improvement with those 'others'

Normally I would buy another phone but funds won't allow that right now so I am simply asking, does anyone have any serious suggestions of things to try with GPE that will allow me to tweak/play/mod?

I am hoping I haven't reached my Android Utopia as my inner "phone fiddler" mentality is craving.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread