Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,233 Members 50,986 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Strange problems

Tip us?

Jiddeee
Old
(Last edited by Jiddeee; 11th May 2014 at 07:00 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Strange problems

Hi,
My dad's tablet started acting strange after he updated to cyanogenmod snapshot m6. The home button doesn't work, quick settings bar doesn't open and the quick search by swiping the home button up doesn't open. I tried updating to the latest nightly, but no effect. I also tried going back to an older nightly but it didn't help. Clearing cache not working either. Anyone an idea how to solve these annoying issues?

Thanks

Edit: Also when you unlock the screen, it skips the security and when I click on an item after searching Google with Google now only opens a new tab I'm chrome, not loading the link.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mdamaged
Old
Thanks Meter 927

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiddeee View Post
Hi,
My dad's tablet started acting strange after he updated to cyanogenmod snapshot m6. The home button doesn't work, quick settings bar doesn't open and the quick search by swiping the home button up doesn't open. I tried updating to the latest nightly, but no effect. I also tried going back to an older nightly but it didn't help. Clearing cache not working either. Anyone an idea how to solve these annoying issues?

Thanks

Edit: Also when you unlock the screen, it skips the security and when I click on an item after searching Google with Google now only opens a new tab I'm chrome, not loading the link.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You should probably post this to CMs Google+ community.
Kenneth, what is the frequency? Set a fire for a man, and he will stay warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will stay warm for the rest of his life.