Thread Closed

Why I`m happy with my M8

OP grud1e

11th May 2014, 11:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag malaga
Thanks Meter: 19
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
More
i keep reading other threads and posts about why people aren't happy with their M8..........i for one am extremely happy with mine in fact i have not been happier with a phone since i got an 02 xda exec (who remembers them)

i don't care if my screen may look a bit yellower than someone else's i am not one to compare things anyway i can see everything i want on the screen i have and can do everything from reading my books surfing the web play games and do work .......im happy

my battery lasts all day the way i use my phone ...i don't need 140hours of use and 28 days standby .......

i don't care if my grey is lighter or darker than anyone else's....im happy with the colour i have

my build quality seems fine ....nothing coming off or rattling .....im happy

I'm happy with sense don't need a gpe

i don't need a mega mega pixel camera i have a nikon d600 for that ....the camera is fine for what i would ever need it for u want more megapixels either buy a dslr or a nokia or sony

i have had a shed load of phones through the years and all of them bought because i wanted them regardless of looks style peer pressure or sales patter i make a decision and go buy it then use it as it was intended to be used ....but what i don't do is gripe gripe gripe .....far to many people nit pick and to a certain extent may well put others off buying that model i bet that for every one person on this forum that has a problem/gripe/nitpick there are 100`s that love it but you rarely hear from them

as a side note my phone was bought from cex in the uk along with a s5 for my son and he loves his as much as i love mine so it really is horses for courses.......of course mines better coz i can and have, unlocked boot loader, rooted, s-offed, changed cid/mid, sim unlocked and flashed ARHD and he can't !!!!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to grud1e For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
250 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
The camera is fine, I just wish that it was smoother, I'm coming from an iPhone so I'm a little spoiled in some areas and abused in others.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
12th May 2014, 12:34 AM   |  #3  
daddioj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Poconos
Thanks Meter: 189
 
1,301 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
its a perfect phone. i don't know what the hell there is to complain about really. if it got 100 MP camera someone would complain about something . else. for a smaller battery than my G2 it sure as hell last just as long...... oh its too long.... ohh the bezels are too big. blah blah for real? lmao. let me shake my phone to see if something rattles. people do all sorts of crazy things. trust me i had every phone known to man, and this phone is close to perfect. would i take a bigger battery or camera sure. does it hinder the phone at all. def not! and sense 6 is the best version yet


i am also a happy M8 user
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daddioj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2014, 01:03 AM   |  #4  
ahmadsraj's Avatar
Member
Flag Aleppo
Thanks Meter: 7
 
68 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
I really liked this phone
I came from galaxy note 3
It's really smooth and fast,I like the camera and the screen is good
I can't find anything to dislike this phone it's awesome.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
12th May 2014, 01:41 AM   |  #5  
barondebxl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Silver Spring, MD
Thanks Meter: 1,560
 
6,288 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grud1e

i keep reading other threads and posts about why people aren't happy with their M8..........i for one am extremely happy with mine in fact i have not been happier with a phone since i got an 02 xda exec (who remembers them)

i don't care if my screen may look a bit yellower than someone else's i am not one to compare things anyway i can see everything i want on the screen i have and can do everything from reading my books surfing the web play games and do work .......im happy

my battery lasts all day the way i use my phone ...i don't need 140hours of use and 28 days standby .......

i don't care if my grey is lighter or darker than anyone else's....im happy with the colour i have

my build quality seems fine ....nothing coming off or rattling .....im happy

I'm happy with sense don't need a gpe

i don't need a mega mega pixel camera i have a nikon d600 for that ....the camera is fine for what i would ever need it for u want more megapixels either buy a dslr or a nokia or sony

i have had a shed load of phones through the years and all of them bought because i wanted them regardless of looks style peer pressure or sales patter i make a decision and go buy it then use it as it was intended to be used ....but what i don't do is gripe gripe gripe .....far to many people nit pick and to a certain extent may well put others off buying that model i bet that for every one person on this forum that has a problem/gripe/nitpick there are 100`s that love it but you rarely hear from them

as a side note my phone was bought from cex in the uk along with a s5 for my son and he loves his as much as i love mine so it really is horses for courses.......of course mines better coz i can and have, unlocked boot loader, rooted, s-offed, changed cid/mid, sim unlocked and flashed ARHD and he can't !!!!

Great post buddy! You're absolutely right, ppl complain and nit pick a lot but as long as you're happy that's what matters.

Sent from my SM-G900F/T/I/M/P/W8 using Tapatalk
12th May 2014, 05:37 AM   |  #6  
shaqqq's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
445 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
I'm happy with my M8 also. Only thing I'm mad about is I can't send and receive pictures because my M8 is Att I'm using it on T-Mobile.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
12th May 2014, 06:31 AM   |  #7  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,764
 
2,366 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
I've about had 'em all myself.

This is as close to perfect as I've had.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW
12th May 2014, 07:28 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
250 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaqqq

I'm happy with my M8 also. Only thing I'm mad about is I can't send and receive pictures because my M8 is Att I'm using it on T-Mobile.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That shouldn't be a huge issue. Just have tmobile configure your APN settings.


Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
12th May 2014, 07:30 AM   |  #9  
shaqqq's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
445 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eikast

That shouldn't be a huge issue. Just have tmobile configure your APN settings.


Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

Yeah they did and they said sometimes with unlocked phones that doesn't work. I read that since kitkat been released att blocked unlocked phones being able to send and receive pictures. Everything else works besides this.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
12th May 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #10  
Marcwa19197's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
very nice batterie life, good camera, very nice style and nice stock features.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One (M8) General by ThreadRank