Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,537 Members 49,660 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Text Messaging 2.3.4

Tip us?

mrrush101
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Text Messaging 2.3.4

Can someone please post a link to this app Text Messaging 2.3.4. I deleted mine on my droid x phone.

nolethemole
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrush101 View Post
Can someone please post a link to this app Text Messaging 2.3.4. I deleted mine on my droid x phone.
I did this once too. Here's the apk file. Move it into your /system/app/ folder and change the permissions. Then Restart.
Nolan
Attached Files
File Type: apk Mms.apk - [Click for QR Code] (829.0 KB, 22 views)

mrcblake
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default text problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolethemole View Post
I did this once too. Here's the apk file. Move it into your /system/app/ folder and change the permissions. Then Restart.
Nolan
I think I may need the same thing. I have a Samsung Moment SPH-M900 and anytime someone on AT&T sends me a text it comes in a foreign language and all other texts are in english. I have no idea as to what the problem may be. Do you think this will fix the problem.

nolethemole
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcblake View Post
I think I may need the same thing. I have a Samsung Moment SPH-M900 and anytime someone on AT&T sends me a text it comes in a foreign language and all other texts are in english. I have no idea as to what the problem may be. Do you think this will fix the problem.
Hello @mrcblake I am not sure I would look up this problem in the Samsung Moment forum not the droid X forum.