Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,527 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stuck at bootloader

Tip us?

Twedledee5
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Stuck at bootloader

Hey guys, I unlocked my bootloader and tried to flash a rom, but the rom installation failed, then my phone just restarted. Right into the bootloader. And now it won't boot into any operating system or recovery. I have reflashed recoveries but only twrp 2.7.0.0 will actually work, the others just restart my phone. Really stressed out here, appreciate the help. Thanks!

nateboi81
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Did you try using the fastboot erase cache command in a command prompt on your pc while your phone is in fastboot usb mode in the bootloader. That should allow you to be able to boot into recovery and adb push or sideload a Rom onto your phone

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Twedledee5
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I did this and got twrp and multiple roms loaded, but none of my roms will stay on. they will work fine for like 5 minutes then my phone will suddenly reboot. Does this have anything to do with S-on, because mine is on

alray
Old
Thanks Meter 1010

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twedledee5 View Post
I did this and got twrp and multiple roms loaded, but none of my roms will stay on. they will work fine for like 5 minutes then my phone will suddenly reboot. Does this have anything to do with S-on, because mine is on
post the output of fastboot getvar all (except imei/sn) and also a link to the rom you are trying to flash.
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot