Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Stuck at bootloader

OP Twedledee5

9th May 2014, 07:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
Hey guys, I unlocked my bootloader and tried to flash a rom, but the rom installation failed, then my phone just restarted. Right into the bootloader. And now it won't boot into any operating system or recovery. I have reflashed recoveries but only twrp 2.7.0.0 will actually work, the others just restart my phone. Really stressed out here, appreciate the help. Thanks!
9th May 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #2  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 98

589 posts
More
Did you try using the fastboot erase cache command in a command prompt on your pc while your phone is in fastboot usb mode in the bootloader. That should allow you to be able to boot into recovery and adb push or sideload a Rom onto your phone

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th May 2014, 01:14 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
I did this and got twrp and multiple roms loaded, but none of my roms will stay on. they will work fine for like 5 minutes then my phone will suddenly reboot. Does this have anything to do with S-on, because mine is on
12th May 2014, 03:40 AM   |  #4  
Flag Montreal, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 1,289

3,325 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twedledee5

I did this and got twrp and multiple roms loaded, but none of my roms will stay on. they will work fine for like 5 minutes then my phone will suddenly reboot. Does this have anything to do with S-on, because mine is on

post the output of fastboot getvar all (except imei/sn) and also a link to the rom you are trying to flash.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread