Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,727,987 Members 46,091 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How can I root a Verizon SCH-I535 4.3?

Tip us?

jas903
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] How can I root a Verizon SCH-I535 4.3?

Hi,

I was recently given a stock Verizon SCH-I525 but unfortunately they had upgraded it to android 4.3. I have tried almost every way to root this thing with no luck. How do I go about rooting this version? If I can't, is there a way to flash it back to one of the older versions and then root it?

Thanks

Jim
The Following User Says Thank You to jas903 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

quickasschell
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Default Would Also Like to know if this is possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas903 View Post
Hi,

I was recently given a stock Verizon SCH-I525 but unfortunately they had upgraded it to android 4.3. I have tried almost every way to root this thing with no luck. How do I go about rooting this version? If I can't, is there a way to flash it back to one of the older versions and then root it?

Thanks

Jim
I also am in same situation and would like to be able to put a rom on my mothers phone, I know there has to be a way since we got around the bootloader in the new note 3 I have? So Please Help Us Out In a Direction Please.
Dynamic Kat 2.0 NC2 Kit Kat Base On SM-N900A Note 3 with 10,000mah ZeroLemon Battery and Case(5 Days of hard use at least every charge!) ,also with SiR M Best Theme Ever for KK V8 -Rooted with Kingo originally on NB4 now on NC2 modem Loving my Note 3 now so much better! Credit to all Devs!

twistedillutions
Old
Thanks Meter 196
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2575661

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickasschell View Post
I also am in same situation and would like to be able to put a rom on my mothers phone, I know there has to be a way since we got around the bootloader in the new note 3 I have? So Please Help Us Out In a Direction Please.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2639337

This link will you both

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

I posted links to help u ppl out. CANT UNLOCK BOOTLOADER. ONLY CAN FLASH TW 4.3 ROMS

AWESOME POSSOM