No registration required

Knock On During Call

OP mustafaluigi

7th May 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
More
Is there a way to disable knock on during a call? I am getting tired of my ear and cheek changing settings, texting, making calendar appointments and having my phone making vibrating noises all the time while I'm in a call. I have tried to find a way to create a profile with Tasker but can't find a way to change that setting. Using the non OTA based CM11 Nightlies but seeing as this could be a non custom ROM issue/fix I figured I would ask this here.
11th May 2014, 09:47 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafaluigi

Is there a way to disable knock on during a call? I am getting tired of my ear and cheek changing settings, texting, making calendar appointments and having my phone making vibrating noises all the time while I'm in a call. I have tried to find a way to create a profile with Tasker but can't find a way to change that setting. Using the non OTA based CM11 Nightlies but seeing as this could be a non custom ROM issue/fix I figured I would ask this here.

I've had this issue in those CM11 nightlies, but I'm not sure if this is an issue with knock-on or the proximity sensor. You can try disabling knock-on in the settings (Settings -> Display and Lights -> Double-tap to wake), but that's a global change (not just in-call). I don't know of a better solution, and I can't test anything myself as I've left the "official" nightlies for JackpotClavin's OTA-based CM11.
12th May 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 36

290 posts
I was thinking about going to that branch of CM because there's word of official support being dropped (something about there's been no activity for our device in a while).

How hard is it to install? Do I need to be on any specific OTA or can I just wipe/flash over CM11?
12th May 2014, 03:55 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 3

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherBoo

I was thinking about going to that branch of CM because there's word of official support being dropped (something about there's been no activity for our device in a while).

How hard is it to install? Do I need to be on any specific OTA or can I just wipe/flash over CM11?

It's involved, but not hard if you can follow instructions. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2702958
The Following User Says Thank You to arkolbus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread