Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

HTC Desire 700-Screen Blank after logo

OP DroneJC

2nd May 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 17

152 posts
Dude dont use such apps, ok now dont panic, flash stock rom and then wipe cache/data manually to fix this.

PRESS THE THANK BUTTON IF YOU THINK I HELPED
Last edited by skakazim; 3rd May 2014 at 08:21 AM.
3rd May 2014, 06:55 AM   |  #12  
Quote:
Originally Posted by skakazim

Dude dont use such apps, ok now dont panic, flash stock rom and then wipe cache/date manually to fix this.

PRESS THE THANK BUTTON IF YOU THINK I HELPED

if you actually read the thread you can see that there is no stock rom for the device so far. please dont ask for thanks button. makes people look reaal bad.
3rd May 2014, 08:22 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 17

152 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

if you actually read the thread you can see that there is no stock rom for the device so far. please dont ask for thanks button. makes people look reaal bad.

kk sorry my misunderstanding
3rd May 2014, 11:02 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 5

55 posts
More
Try to restore a backup or reset/format

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Y s5360
4th May 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #16  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

no hard feelings, just read the entire thread next time

Happy to see your responses, but unfortunately, there is no stock or custom rom available with me or on the net. Been to service center and explained them what happened, they are asking me to change Mobo for a cost, since the device lost its warranty. Just made my try to tell them to flash the required rom file and even boot files from recovery, but they denied to do so, due to some HTC rules.

The phone can very well enter in to fastboot and recovery.

When charging with power off, the battery % icon works well. Does it mean that system is intact and working but lost some of vital files???

If any body by chance come across a link to fine the rom for this model, pls share....

Thanks

Jay.
5th May 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 15

54 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroneJC

Thanks for the reply, ill wait then.....

Try factory reset, it should work.
12th May 2014, 06:31 AM   |  #18  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Smile SOLVED!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmesaru

Try factory reset, it should work.

I spoke to HTC, the other day, and told them what happened...I simply argued that Mobo change should be in such cases where there is physical damage or I made S-off and over written the Nand partition. Since the S-on is very much present, and that that the boot-loader is showing all stock OS and firmware versions, why don't they just instruct the CC to flash the stock files once again. I told them that unless the CC receive an instruction from HTC, they cannot proceed forward. HTC was kind enough to understand and they instructed the CC to soft repair the set. Since there is not hardware tamper done and its only the software crash, they took the case upon my request.

Possibly my phone will be back in couple of days.....

Thanks for all the answers from your end....

Will update you once I receive the set soon....

Cheers

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread