Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

XDA Partners with LG for Developer Challenge

Many Android enthusiasts know the name LG. LG is the maker of some Google Nexus devices and some … more
Post Reply

[guide] mod a stock rom for batter performance

12th May 2014, 06:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Surat-Anand
Thanks Meter: 33
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
HELLO FRIEND BACK WITH NEW GUIDE


Well i havant created any of these mode..

but huge thx to these mods Developer.

First things to do is Root Ur core.. and installing CWM if dont know how to do go here then here for cwm


after ROOT and CWM ..

first thing to do that remove bloatweres..

download system app unistaller or any other app that unistall system apps
{i use Clean master, not recomended,}

this is the list of bloatware u can unistall (thx to @Omkar$)

▪ List (114)

AccuweatherWidget - AccuWeather Widget
AccuweatherWidget_Main
AllshareMediaServer
AllShareService
AnalogClockSimple - Analog clock widget
AnalogClockUnique - Analog clock widget
AutomationTest_JBUP
BCService
BluetoothMap
BluetoothTest
CapabilityManagerService
ChatON_MARKET
ChocoEUKor - Font
ChromeBookmarksSyncAdapter - Bookmark synchronization
com.samsung.app.playreadyui
com.samsung.InputEventApp
com.sec.android.app.snsimagecache
com.secphone.apk
CoolEUKor - Font
Crash
Divx
DigitalClock
DualClockAnalog
DualClockDigital
DrmProvider
EdmSysScopeService
EdmVpnServices
EnterprisePermissions
Face Unlock - Unlock the screen with your face
FactoryTest_JANICE_EUR_OPEN
FotaClient (Software update v2)
Gmail
GMS or GMS Core - Google Play Services
GMS_Maps
GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter - Calendar synchronization
GooglePartnerSetup
GoogleSearchWidget - Search widgets
Google Play Books
Google Play Magazines
Google Play Movies & TV
Google Play Music - Google's useless music app
GoogleTTS - Text to speak
Help
HelvNeueLT - Font
InputDevices
InputEventApp_JANICE_EUR_OPEN
KeyChain
Keystring_factory_JBUP
Kies
kieswifi
lcdtest_JANICE_EUR_OPEN - LCD test
Microbes - Live wallpaper
MobilePrint
MobileTrackerEngineTwo
NetworkLocation
OmaDrmPopup
PanningTryActually
PCWClientS
Phonesky - Google Play Store
PlusOne
PickUpTutorial
Picasa Uploader
PolarisViewer
PopupuiReceiver
PRUI
Remote Controls
RoseEUKor - Font
SamsungApps - SAM Apps
SamsungAppsUNA3
SamsungIME - Samsung keyboard
Samsungservice
SamsungTTS - SAM Text to Speak
sCloudBackupApp
sCloudBackupProvider
sCloudDataRelay
sCloudDataSync
sCloudSyncBrowser
sCloudSyncCalendar
sCloudSyncContacts
SecCalculator2 - Stock calculator
SecDownloadProviderUi
SecEmail
SecExchange
SecFactoryPhoneTest
SecHTMLViewer
SecMiniDiary_WVGA
SelfTestMode_JANICE_EUR_OPEN
SetupWizard
SerialNumberLabelIndicator_JBUP
shutdown_JBUP
SmartcardService
SNS
SPPPushClient_Prod
Stk
Street
SyncmlDM
SyncmlDS
SysScope
Swype - Swype keyboard
Talk
talkback - Stock accessibility service
TextMemoWidget_SmartPhone
TwDVFSApp
UltraCfg
Velvet
voice_talk_U1
VoiceSearchStub
VoiceRecorder - Stock voice recorder
Wi-Fi Direct
Wi-Fi Direct share
WlanTest
wssyncmlnps
wssyncmldm (Software update v5)
YahoonewsWidget
YahoostockWidget


▪ Tips

► If you have an odex ROM, after the debloating you can see trash odex files in system/app.You can delete they
► For hibernating an app (Hibernating means app is disabled until you access it.So you can access disabled app when you want and you can re-hibernate it for battery.) I can suggest Greenify
► Do not use task killers.
12th May 2014, 07:01 AM   |  #2  
OP Member
Flag Surat-Anand
Thanks Meter: 33
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
PART 2:

install any Fast launcher like NOVA, APEX, HOLO in my case I use Google now launcher

then install XPOSED INSTALLER click here to download

now open Xposed Framework then update it...
after update reboot ur phone
after reboot open Xposed installer
then Go to Download and find tinted status bar.
then download latest ver. of Gravity box(jb)...2.9.6
then install it..after install open xposed framework
then go to modules then tick tinted status bar...then restat

after reboot install triangle away for remove triangle..

then reboot to CWM and flash atteched files
12th May 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #3  
Mach5's Avatar
Senior Member
Delhi
Thanks Meter: 114
 
319 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Remove Wi-Fi direct share???? Really??? Have you ever used it? It's 40 times faster than Bluetooth!!! Almost the speed of sharing files via usb... Please inform omkar$ and also remove it from list.

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th May 2014, 02:32 PM   |  #4  
aerowave.kevin's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 8
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreGuy

Remove Wi-Fi direct share???? Really??? Have you ever used it? It's 40 times faster than Bluetooth!!! Almost the speed of sharing files via usb... Please inform omkar$ and also remove it from list.

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

That list contained apps that you can SAFELY remove without messing up your device, some are not recommended though but if you really want to delete it you can do it without worry. that's the point.
13th May 2014, 04:56 PM   |  #5  
Mach5's Avatar
Senior Member
Delhi
Thanks Meter: 114
 
319 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerowave.kevin

That list contained apps that you can SAFELY remove without messing up your device, some are not recommended though but if you really want to delete it you can do it without worry. that's the point.

Ok. if that is so then remove systemui, bluetooth, calculator etc. your device will run without these too :ROFL:
14th May 2014, 12:29 PM   |  #6  
aerowave.kevin's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 8
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreGuy

Ok. if that is so then remove systemui, bluetooth, calculator etc. your device will run without these too :ROFL:

First, That list doesn't contain SystemUI.apk and doesn't talk anything about removing your bluetooth. Read carefully next time . Secondly, i'm pretty sure your device will still run without any calculator.
14th May 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #7  
mohitpahwa's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul.pipaliya007

PART 2:
install any Fast launcher like NOVA, APEX, HOLO in my case I use Google now launcher
then install XPOSED INSTALLER click here to download
now open Xposed Framework then update it...
after update reboot ur phone
after reboot open Xposed installer
then Go to Download and find tinted status bar.
then download latest ver. of Gravity box(jb)...2.9.6
then install it..after install open xposed framework
then go to modules then tick tinted status bar...then restat
after reboot install triangle away for remove triangle..
then reboot to CWM and flash atteched files

Please specify what Pure performance .zip file do..
I flashed it & my speakers stopped working (restored backup and then it started working again)
Also tell me what is the role of s5 icons & toggles in improving performance of phone..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Core Themes and Apps by ThreadRank