Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,819 Members 41,211 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Z2 graphics performance

Tip us?

xinfinityoO
Old
Thanks Meter 411
what is the best keyboard app for tabs.. i feel sony keyboard is not that good..
ROM: RomMIX_byRush v5.5
Kernel: DreamKernel 2.7.2

zabih107
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinfinityoO View Post
what is the best keyboard app for tabs.. i feel sony keyboard is not that good..
Google's Keyboard is pretty good. Nice and smooth.

Sent from my SGP512 using Tapatalk

Gnopps
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinfinityoO View Post
I prefer SwiftKey on my tablet (check out thumb layout in landscape mode) and Swype on my phone.

Sent with Tapatalk that ignores my privacy and tracks my activity

tumpin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by msd24200 View Post
I to am looking at getting this tablet. Anyone using action launcher on it? I own all the paid launchers except for that one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
I used action launcher as my default on my Nexus 7. I tried it on the Z2 and it works fine. I think it looks a bit plain on this big screen though, not enough customisation to make the most of the screen size. It looks a bit basic so I gave up with it.
I use TSF Shell now. It looks really good and runs like butter on this thing. They have version 3 coming out soon. It's expensive but I think worth it, really makes the device slick. Give it a trial.
__
Sony W810i - One of the best phones ever. Sony X1 - Terrible, threw it away. Palm Pre - Nice OS, poor hardware. Samsung Galaxy S - Sweet! Pity about the lag. Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Really great! Nexus 7 3G - My hero! Samsung Ativ S - Incredible battery life! Nokia 1020 - Camera is immense.
The Following User Says Thank You to tumpin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]