Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,594 Members 53,798 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Rom for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9007

Tip us?
 
terryzhu
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: May 2014
Default [Q] Rom for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9007

Hi
Does anybody try to flash N9007? I only can find rom for N9005. Thanks
 
vndnguyen
Old
#2  
vndnguyen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 609
Posts: 1,462
Join Date: Sep 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by terryzhu View Post
Hi
Does anybody try to flash N9007? I only can find rom for N9005. Thanks
Did you mean stock rom? Or custom rom
 
terryzhu
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vndnguyen View Post
Did you mean stock rom? Or custom rom
Thanks for your reply. Yes, it's customer rom. Now, t's running official 4.3.
 
espionage
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 33
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by terryzhu View Post
Thanks for your reply. Yes, it's customer rom. Now, t's running official 4.3.
I'm in the same boat mate. Got my Note 3 a few weeks ago and was surprised to find a different mdoel N9007. Don't care about the knox status and really want to get rid of all the carrier bloatware. I can see the HK version of stock Samsung rom but not sure if it is suitable for our devices.
 
nicholaschum
Old
#5  
nicholaschum's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 911
Posts: 1,330
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hong Kong (Toronto, ON)

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by espionage View Post
I'm in the same boat mate. Got my Note 3 a few weeks ago and was surprised to find a different mdoel N9007. Don't care about the knox status and really want to get rid of all the carrier bloatware. I can see the HK version of stock Samsung rom but not sure if it is suitable for our devices.
if it's the same model then it should work. You should check against your PDA version when you type *#1234#, if it is N9007ZH download the HK version, if it is N9007DI download the Australian version.
Problem with ROMs? Try this. Still no? Ask me on Google+!
Root/TWRP/Kernel/ROM/Downgradable and KNOX 0x0 on N900W8? My guide.

Phone: Note 3 - Rogers SM-N900W8
C-RoM v7.1, Temasek v3.76, TWRP 2.7.1, NA2 BL, NB7 Modem, KNOX 0x0

Tablet: Nexus 7 (2012)
PA 4.2 Beta 2, TWRP 2.7, Multiboot - UbTouch, Ub13.10, PA, CM11

Note 3 ◆ Xperia Tab P ◆ Nexus 7 ◆ Note II LTE ◆ S III LTE ◆ One X ◆ Note I ◆ Galaxy Nexus ◆ S II LTE ◆ S II


 
espionage
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 33
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by terryzhu View Post
Thanks for your reply. Yes, it's customer rom. Now, t's running official 4.3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholaschum View Post
if it's the same model then it should work. You should check against your PDA version when you type *#1234#, if it is N9007ZH download the HK version, if it is N9007DI download the Australian version.
well, that is my problem. the only available firmware for my model is the carrier's firmware. there are no stock firmwares for Australia for my model.
 
nicholaschum
Old
#7  
nicholaschum's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 911
Posts: 1,330
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hong Kong (Toronto, ON)

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by espionage View Post
well, that is my problem. the only available firmware for my model is the carrier's firmware. there are no stock firmwares for Australia for my model.
Firmware is available on Sammobile but yes they are all carrier bloated.
Problem with ROMs? Try this. Still no? Ask me on Google+!
Root/TWRP/Kernel/ROM/Downgradable and KNOX 0x0 on N900W8? My guide.

Phone: Note 3 - Rogers SM-N900W8
C-RoM v7.1, Temasek v3.76, TWRP 2.7.1, NA2 BL, NB7 Modem, KNOX 0x0

Tablet: Nexus 7 (2012)
PA 4.2 Beta 2, TWRP 2.7, Multiboot - UbTouch, Ub13.10, PA, CM11

Note 3 ◆ Xperia Tab P ◆ Nexus 7 ◆ Note II LTE ◆ S III LTE ◆ One X ◆ Note I ◆ Galaxy Nexus ◆ S II LTE ◆ S II



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Get Your Cargo to its Destination in 4×4 Military Operations Reborn

Racing games have evolved quite a bit since the days of Pole … more

Automate Your Device with Sfen

Changing the profile of yourdevice manually is now long forgotten. Since the advent of Android automation … more

Galaxy Photo Screen Lock Displays a Photo Slideshow on Your Lock Screen

Being the most often looked at part of our devices UI, the lock … more