[APP]Memory Booster[2.3 - 4.4.2][v2.3.4]All-in-one memory manager

Search This thread

gagan.u20

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 20, 2012
New Delhi
Hello peeps, I am back with a new android app for all of you.

After getting a huge positive responses (85+ %) from "XBooster" (downloaded 100k+ times), I would like to share my new app with all of you.

I Gagan Singh, Recognized Contributor/Developer of XDA and the developer of this android app, proudly presenting you my app Memory Booster

Memory_Booster.jpg

If you like my app then please give it a 5 star on Play Store and also leave a positive feedback.
All the requests, suggestions are welcomed here.

Join my official Facebook page to get updated with latest info:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/646454415368000/

Feedback from users

Will be updated soon after getting user responses.

What is Memory Booster?

"Memory Booster" is a smart app that is designed to make more free RAM to make your device faster and smoother. This app is a perfect combination of a Task Manager, Memory Manager & Optimizer Engine, Entropy Generator Engine, System Tuner and Profile Manager that works collectively to boost the device performance intelligently. Some of the features requires "ROOT" access.

This app runs on any rooted/non-rooted device running on Android 2.3+ (4.4.2 support).

Below are the main features which app provides to make device faster and smoother:

MAIN FEATURES:

* Task Manager - Task manager manages memory by killing unnecessary apps that are consuming RAM.

* Memory Manager Engine - Memory manager engine manages the memory freed by Task manager so that it can be utilized by other apps.

* Entropy Generator Engine - Entropy generator engine generates more number of entropy to make your device smoother and lag-free.

* System Tuner - System tuner tunes your overall device (or specific items) for better performance.

* Profile Manager - Profile manager gets your selected profile and manages the overall device performance accordingly.

OTHER FEATURES:

* DRC (Dynamic RAM calculation) check algorithm to boost device performance to the best possible.
* Unlike ordinary task managers that always run in background, it does not leave any running activity of its own, so saves more free RAM.
* Homescreen and lockscreen (4.2+) widget to kill useless background apps at anytime.
* Option to send usage statistics to better error handling on some devices.
* Option to apply last selected profile on boot.
* Option to lock launcher in memory.
* Option to add apps in white list.
* Option to show on-going notification.
* Schedule boost to periodically boost device.
* Saves some battery when device is locked or screen is off.
* Overall a smoother and faster device.

Also there is a Quick Boost feature available in app which kills some useless background apps and make some more free RAM.
You can boost your device from the home screen by using a beautiful "Boost" widget that comes with this app or you can boost you device from app drawer by launching this app and clicking Quick Boost button.

Caution: Frequently using "Quick Boost" feature may cause some apps to force close unexpectedly. You may see some FCs of apps in Gaming mode (which is normal). So enable Gaming Mode only when you want to play games.

Note: Unlike other task managers that always reside in memory, this app doesn't leave any active service to eat your RAM ( as I already told that this is more than an ordinary task manager). So don't get confuse that this app will take some extra memory, instead, it will boosts some extra free memory. :D

* This app is compatible with/without a supercharged ROM but if your ROM is supercharged then you will get Super Boost.

* Free version has limited functionality as compared to pro version. You can not use Entropy Generator Engine with free version. Otherwise, it has all the features.

Screenshots

See attachment for screen-shots.

Download Instructions

Make a complete backup of your device (as this app will do nothing with your ROM but take backup for safe side) and then install the app as normal apk.

Download link:

Download: Memory Booster

If you think this app is worthy then you can donate me/or hit thanks button to support my work.

Changelog:

v2.3.4 changelog:
* New improved ui.
* Added new feature Game List (beta phase).
* Added translation for French, Spanish and Chinese.
* Added animations and touch effects for better ux.
* Optimized code for better RAM management.
* Few bug fixes.
* And a few more...

Memory Booster - v1.2.5
* App name changed to Memory Booster.
* Enabled root mode, now you can enjoy almost all features in free version.
* Fixed ui bugs.
* Fixed null statistics data.
* Fixed minor bugs.

Super Charger - v1.2.3
* Initial release.

Credits:
This app is inspired from zeppelinrox's v6 SuperCharger script. So all the credit goes to him for inspiring me to develop this app. :good:

If you like my work then just hit thanks. :)
All the request/suggestions are always welcomed. :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: extreemer5

gagan.u20

Aug 20, 2012
New Delhi
I really like your app! Certainly does make a diifirence on my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini..;)

If you found this app useful then give it 5stars and leave positive feedback on Play store to support us.

Also, you can suggest/demand any new feature and we will make it for you.

Thanks

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Free mobile app

gagan.u20

Aug 20, 2012
New Delhi
Memory Booster received major update.

v2.3.4 changelog:

* New improved ui.
* Few bug fixes.
* And a few more...

Update now to enjoy the new features.
Don't forget to rate and comment app on Play store.

All bugs/requests/suggestions are welcome. (good)

Sent from my C2305

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Oh yes!
    XBooster *ROOT* - Smart app
    is the Good apps i would like to prefer to the world.
    thanks for your creation.
    Hello peeps, I am back with a new android app for all of you.

After getting a huge positive responses (85+ %) from "XBooster" (downloaded 100k+ times), I would like to share my new app with all of you.

I Gagan Singh, Recognized Contributor/Developer of XDA and the developer of this android app, proudly presenting you my app Memory Booster

Memory_Booster.jpg

If you like my app then please give it a 5 star on Play Store and also leave a positive feedback.
    All the requests, suggestions are welcomed here.

Join my official Facebook page to get updated with latest info:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/646454415368000/

Feedback from users

Will be updated soon after getting user responses.

What is Memory Booster?

"Memory Booster" is a smart app that is designed to make more free RAM to make your device faster and smoother. This app is a perfect combination of a Task Manager, Memory Manager & Optimizer Engine, Entropy Generator Engine, System Tuner and Profile Manager that works collectively to boost the device performance intelligently. Some of the features requires "ROOT" access.

This app runs on any rooted/non-rooted device running on Android 2.3+ (4.4.2 support).

Below are the main features which app provides to make device faster and smoother:

MAIN FEATURES:

* Task Manager - Task manager manages memory by killing unnecessary apps that are consuming RAM.

* Memory Manager Engine - Memory manager engine manages the memory freed by Task manager so that it can be utilized by other apps.

* Entropy Generator Engine - Entropy generator engine generates more number of entropy to make your device smoother and lag-free.

* System Tuner - System tuner tunes your overall device (or specific items) for better performance.

* Profile Manager - Profile manager gets your selected profile and manages the overall device performance accordingly.

OTHER FEATURES:

* DRC (Dynamic RAM calculation) check algorithm to boost device performance to the best possible.
    * Unlike ordinary task managers that always run in background, it does not leave any running activity of its own, so saves more free RAM.
    * Homescreen and lockscreen (4.2+) widget to kill useless background apps at anytime.
    * Option to send usage statistics to better error handling on some devices.
    * Option to apply last selected profile on boot.
    * Option to lock launcher in memory.
    * Option to add apps in white list.
    * Option to show on-going notification.
    * Schedule boost to periodically boost device.
    * Saves some battery when device is locked or screen is off.
    * Overall a smoother and faster device.

Also there is a Quick Boost feature available in app which kills some useless background apps and make some more free RAM.
    You can boost your device from the home screen by using a beautiful "Boost" widget that comes with this app or you can boost you device from app drawer by launching this app and clicking Quick Boost button.

Caution: Frequently using "Quick Boost" feature may cause some apps to force close unexpectedly. You may see some FCs of apps in Gaming mode (which is normal). So enable Gaming Mode only when you want to play games.

Note: Unlike other task managers that always reside in memory, this app doesn't leave any active service to eat your RAM ( as I already told that this is more than an ordinary task manager). So don't get confuse that this app will take some extra memory, instead, it will boosts some extra free memory. :D

* This app is compatible with/without a supercharged ROM but if your ROM is supercharged then you will get Super Boost.

* Free version has limited functionality as compared to pro version. You can not use Entropy Generator Engine with free version. Otherwise, it has all the features.

Screenshots

See attachment for screen-shots.

Download Instructions

Make a complete backup of your device (as this app will do nothing with your ROM but take backup for safe side) and then install the app as normal apk.

Download link:

Download: Memory Booster

If you think this app is worthy then you can donate me/or hit thanks button to support my work.

Changelog:

v2.3.4 changelog:
    * New improved ui.
    * Few bug fixes.
    * And a few more...

Memory Booster - v1.2.5
    * App name changed to Memory Booster.
    * Enabled root mode, now you can enjoy almost all features in free version.
    * Fixed ui bugs.
    * Fixed null statistics data.
    * Fixed minor bugs.

Super Charger - v1.2.3
    * Initial release.

Credits:
    This app is inspired from zeppelinrox's v6 SuperCharger script. So all the credit goes to him for inspiring me to develop this app. :good:

If you like my work then just hit thanks. :)
    All the request/suggestions are always welcomed. :good:
    Nice!

I really like your app! Certainly does make a diifirence on my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini..;)