FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[Q] G Flex Rom for G Pro

90 posts
Thanks Meter: 40
 
By micro100, Member on 4th May 2014, 11:50 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Could someone port the LG G Flex UI to the G Pro or managed how to do that so i could try it for myself?
I managed to get most of the black G Flex apps working on the G Pro but without the black systemui and framework it looks not good in a few areas and menus of the system.

Thanks in advance
 
 
10th May 2014, 10:50 PM |#2  
nicklefloss's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by micro100

Could someone port the LG G Flex UI to the G Pro or managed how to do that so i could try it for myself?
I managed to get most of the black G Flex apps working on the G Pro but without the black systemui and framework it looks not good in a few areas and menus of the system.

Thanks in advance

I would really like to see the lg gpro 2 ported
11th May 2014, 03:58 PM |#3  
micro100's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicklefloss

I would really like to see the lg gpro 2 ported

Knock Code was already ported, simple take the dedexed lockscreensettings.apk from a rom like the OptimusRS G Pro 2 port rom for G2 and replace it with the existing.
But split view and mini view would be great on the G Pro.
I have already tried to port split view to 4.4 Stock Rom but the only way to activate it is with activated softkeys and G2 Xposed.
Unfortunately it gives a force close when tried to close and shows no apps.
11th May 2014, 10:08 PM |#4  
viewtifuljoe71's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Augusta, GA
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by micro100

Knock Code was already ported, simple take the dedexed lockscreensettings.apk from a rom like the OptimusRS G Pro 2 port rom for G2 and replace it with the existing.
But split view and mini view would be great on the G Pro.
I have already tried to port split view to 4.4 Stock Rom but the only way to activate it is with activated softkeys and G2 Xposed.
Unfortunately it gives a force close when tried to close and shows no apps.

Can this be done with any rom that you are currently running? And, have you installed and used it yourself?
12th May 2014, 05:50 AM |#5  
micro100's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtifuljoe71

Can this be done with any rom that you are currently running? And, have you installed and used it yourself?

No only on LG Stock 4.4 roms. Yes i have it installed but it works only when the screen is on. Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1399870143414.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	2739075
12th May 2014, 09:58 AM |#6  
nicklefloss's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Can split view be ported?

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes