[Q] [Nandroid Needed] Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo build.prop edit
I'm new to these forums and i wasn't really sure where to post this thread but here goes:
I rooted my Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo and got a root file managing app. I then used this to edit build.prop to change my screen resolution. The line I edited had something to do with Density or something. I was and still am new to android and went and jumped right into customizing my phone. This meant, unfortunately, I didn't backup.
1. I can get onto recovery (volume up + home button + power button)
2. I can get to the lock screen, unlock it but then its just a black screen
3. I can pull down from the top to reveal my settings but I can't seem to turn on USB debugging
4. Messages are constantly popping up say 'TouchWiz Home has stopped working"
5. I have tried factory reset and wipe partition
I do not mind losing data as I have already wiped it
I have poked around on many forums and a good solution seems to be getting a clean Nandroid from someone else and installing that using ADB.
Any help is much appreciated!