How to use bluetooth tethering?

OP death_entry

11th May 2014, 02:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 28

266 posts
More
As I have unlimited 4G tethering on my contract I want to get my smartwatch to be able to use bluetooth, every guide I have read on the net just says turn on bluetooth tethering option on the phone and then bam.... I've done this but my TS just doesn't find my phone to connect to it... They are both set to being visible... am I missing something else I need to do lol?? Please please dont tell me you can only BT tether on BT4 lol.... ;(
11th May 2014, 03:43 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,538

6,784 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by death_entry

As I have unlimited 4G tethering on my contract I want to get my smartwatch to be able to use bluetooth, every guide I have read on the net just says turn on bluetooth tethering option on the phone and then bam.... I've done this but my TS just doesn't find my phone to connect to it... They are both set to being visible... am I missing something else I need to do lol?? Please please dont tell me you can only BT tether on BT4 lol.... ;(

My watch is still on custom but as far as I know BT tethering doesn't work on stock ROM.

If you have 1/8 2100 version you have to root it, install recovery, flash Loki ROM and Cyril bluetooth companion app.

That should work...

TS from the box is pile of plastic and you can't do almost anything without help of great guys who are working hars to fix all that inexcusable mistakes by Omate...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
11th May 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 119

569 posts
You will need to WiFi tether. That works both ways. I don't think Bluetooth tethering works.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
12th May 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #4  
Flag NoWhere
Thanks Meter: 490

605 posts
More
Bluetooth tethering for EU 1/8GB 2100 need to wait for Dees ROM to become compatible.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread