Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,424 Members 36,190 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] USB Fast charge

Tip us?

lakyboss
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default [Q] USB Fast charge

So, I tried Faux, Aero, stock kernels and a few kernel tweaking applications but I can't seem to find it.

If anybody knows anything about it, tell me.

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to lakyboss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lakyboss
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Come on guys, somebody has got to have something.

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app

BryanByteZ
Old
(Last edited by BryanByteZ; 10th May 2014 at 07:26 PM.) Reason: bad english
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakyboss View Post
So, I tried Faux, Aero, stock kernels and a few kernel tweaking applications but I can't seem to find it.

If anybody knows anything about it, tell me.

Thanks!
The moto g drain a lot of the battery,to charger in usb fast close all app and go running aplications and close all.
You will get a more faster charger but charger moto g out of pc is best opition.

lakyboss
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanByteZ View Post
The moto g drain a lot of the battery,to charger in usb fast close all app and go running aplications and close all.
You will get a more faster charger but charger moto g out of pc is best opition.
Thanks for your help, but that isn't what i'm asking. There should be a option for fast charging via USB cable on custom kernels, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I need it because I don't have a charger at this moment.

BryanByteZ
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakyboss View Post
Thanks for your help, but that isn't what i'm asking. There should be a option for fast charging via USB cable on custom kernels, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I need it because I don't have a charger at this moment.
maybe if you use faux kernel and lower the clock and use an i / o and a govt that will probably save energy load faster.
Samsung Galaxy S5360B | Custom Rom:ZER0 Byte By Me | Custom Kernel:ZER0 Byte By Me |
Motorola Moto G XT1033 |Stock Rom | Stock Kernel
Sorry Bad English.
Let's Hack a Droid......

NextGenGTR
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Doesnt the Moto G charge at 1.5A? What do you want to charge your phone at 50A ? Wow

liveroy
Old
Thanks Meter 67

DONATE TO ME
Fast Charge is supported and enabled. Use battery monitor widget and if you're getting more than 900mA/h pumped in, then it's enabled.

Anyway tho, this has become an industry standard nowadays on devices with batteries above 2000mAh.
Mental issues lead to the use of long signatures

Care much for receiving Thanks?Bitching at the others about it doesn't help, instead better stfu and gtfo.

lakyboss
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
When I had a Nexus S, there was an option to enablele which said USB Fast charge. What it did is, it made it possible to charge your device fast like you're charging it via a power cord, only thing was, it would have been connected to a computer via USB. You couldn't transfer files or anything, but it would charge much faster. For those that don't have a charger, it's great, because your device is charged fast, like it was connected to the regular charger.

Thanks for your help, I will try to ask in the kernel threads.

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app