FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Dialer Stopped Working in CM11

78 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By bsg273, Member on 12th May 2014, 12:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I just dirty flashed from a 4/11 CM11 nightly build to the 5/11 nightly build and now I'm getting the following error when making a phone call:

Quote:

Unfortunately, the process com.android.incallui has stopped.

Does anyone have a suggested resolution for my problem?

12th May 2014, 01:04 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsg273

I just dirty flashed from a 4/11 CM11 nightly build to the 5/11 nightly build and now I'm getting the following error when making a phone call:

Does anyone have a suggested resolution for my problem?

I did the same - I installed yesterday's nightly and it fixed the issue - appears to be an issue with the latest nightly.
The Following User Says Thank You to EtherBoo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EtherBoo Ad-Free
12th May 2014, 02:10 AM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherBoo

I did the same - I installed yesterday's nightly and it fixed the issue - appears to be an issue with the latest nightly.

Thank you very much. Is it kosher to just dirty flash the 5/10 over the 5/11? I've always had reservations about dirty flashing older ROM versions.
12th May 2014, 02:13 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsg273

Thank you very much. Is it kosher to just dirty flash the 5/10 over the 5/11? I've always had reservations about dirty flashing older ROM versions.

That's EXACTLY what I did and I'm having no issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to EtherBoo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EtherBoo Ad-Free
12th May 2014, 02:20 AM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherBoo

That's EXACTLY what I did and I'm having no issues.

Great! That worked like a charm. Thanks again!
12th May 2014, 12:08 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
same issue, same fix. was getting the com.android.incallui has stopped error after downloading and applying May 11 nightly - downloaded and applied May 10 nightly and phone seems to be working again. thanks for the advice
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)