Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,281 Members 50,919 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] phone status not becoming official even after using triangle away

Tip us?

sourimr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] phone status not becoming official even after using triangle away

i wanted to update my grand quattro to latest firmware via ota ......... bit my phone status is not becoming official even after using triangle away....... so i cant start the update..!!!!!!! pls help!!!!!!!

RulerAk
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourimr View Post
i wanted to update my grand quattro to latest firmware via ota ......... bit my phone status is not becoming official even after using triangle away....... so i cant start the update..!!!!!!! pls help!!!!!!!
download the update from here..
flash it via odin.. now u r updated and ur phone is official
The Following User Says Thank You to RulerAk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sourimr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
but there is a problem...... i dont have a broadband connection..........so i can download only via mobile data............. 766mb is a bit too much

lols21.10
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Is your phone is rooted the samsung does not support rooted phone. so unroot it first and make sure you are on stock rom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lols21.10 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RulerAk
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
but there is a problem...... i dont have a broadband connection..........so i can download only via mobile data............. 766mb is a bit too much
then i guess best is to first use triangle away and then unroot and flash stock recovery.. dat had helped me
Dont worry a THANKS wont cost u a penny
The Following User Says Thank You to RulerAk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sourimr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
my phone status is not becoming official even after flashing stock kernel, recovery and unrooting.....

lols21.10
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
my phone status is not becoming official even after flashing stock kernel, recovery and unrooting.....
I forgot about this one .Try this one hope it will solve it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2543835
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lols21.10 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sourimr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
ok ...... i made my phone status official...... flashed the stock kernel and recovery.......... downloaded the ota......... but when applying the ota the phone boots into recovery mode, shows loading upto 21 ℅ then all of a sudden a android robot with a red exclamation mark is shown, and the phone gets rebooted.....the ota is not getting applied because if this.....

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

windowsvistas
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Unhappy same here

what do do