Default [Q] CPU Governor not functioning properly CM11

I've been running CM11 (feb 14 build) now for about 2 weeks with terrible battery drain during use. The phone gets really hot when i'm just browsing facebook or reading a news app.

I looked at the CPU usage and it seems it's either at max cpu, min cpu or deep sleep. That is strange first of all, it never or rarely uses the frequenceis in between. Then i took a look at the battery graph. When the phone is sleeping, the battery is holding really steady, but as soon as I start using it all hell breaks loose and the graph looks like an olympic downhill slope. The strange thing is that the main battery source is the screen which is odd beause on stock (With better battery life compared to this) Android System was the main battery killer.

I then took a look at BetteryBatteryStats. First thing i noticed: 50-50 deepsleep and awake which is pretty astounding.

The wakelocks are msm_hsic_host and PowerManagerService.Wakelocks. But this is strange because it's still pretty much a clean install.

So my theory is that the CPU governor is not functioning propperly and blasts to max cpu as soon as a wakelock is requested and when the phone is in use it also blasts max cpu. I don't know.. that's just what I think is happening with the data i have.

Any ideas?