FORUMS

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

[Q] Whatsapp not working after update OTA

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By suntzulee, Junior Member on 6th May 2014, 01:09 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
After updating my nokia to latest firmware 1.1.2.2, after i install whatsapp, i get error message "whatsapp not supported in this device". Can anyone help to fix it?
 
 
6th May 2014, 04:45 AM |#2  
bunty786's Avatar
Member
Flag jalandhar city
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Wink only fix is...!
only fix is that just install a older ver. of whats app and dont update it..! as update version contains some bugs !
so just download the previous version from any website,,! and just install that !
it will work definately

hope i'd help uh

just hit the thanks button pls
The Following User Says Thank You to bunty786 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 09:17 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunty786

only fix is that just install a older ver. of whats app and dont update it..! as update version contains some bugs !
so just download the previous version from any website,,! and just install that !
it will work definately

hope i'd help uh

just hit the thanks button pls

Could you upload the apk ? I can't find it :/
9th May 2014, 04:58 AM |#4  
bunty786's Avatar
Member
Flag jalandhar city
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Smile Hit thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandaoBO

Could you upload the apk ? I can't find it :/

http://www.androiddrawer.com/downloa...UVUMk81OE9XbjA download and njoy


please dont update !! disable autoupdate from playstore

Dont Forget to hit thanks
9th May 2014, 07:23 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by suntzulee

After updating my nokia to latest firmware 1.1.2.2, after i install whatsapp, i get error message "whatsapp not supported in this device". Can anyone help to fix it?

or you can stay on the latest version, and create a shortcut for one of the contacts to the home screen, and return through it the app home screen
10th May 2014, 08:56 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunty786

http://www.androiddrawer.com/downloa...UVUMk81OE9XbjA download and njoy


please dont update !! disable autoupdate from playstore

Dont Forget to hit thanks

It still doesn't work :/
Facebook messenger doesn't work too.

2 apps i use the most
12th May 2014, 01:11 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Sign foursquare
Hi all,

have anyone installed foursquare on Nokia X, would you help do the same please ?

Thx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes