FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

[Repair firmwares]

868 posts
Thanks Meter: 323
 
By Aronuser, Senior Member on 6th May 2014, 12:51 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I found this on the web, it's listed as "repair firmware"

I think it's good for if you've bricked your phone too much, then flash it with ODIN

The GT-I8190 (International version) is here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vy87krsmj4..._4.1.2_com.rar

Other versions are found here (listed as repair firmwares in red text):

http://www.tsar3000.com/Joomla/index...sung&Itemid=82

(If you the file should be "premium download only" then just google the firmware )

Odin

PIT to PIT

CSC file to CSC

DATA file to AP or PDA


(tick repartition, auto reboot, f.reset time (not more))

Flash with ODIN 1.85 if other versions don't do the trick. Thanks to @mattiawhite for the ODIN version tip!
Last edited by Aronuser; 10th May 2014 at 06:39 PM.
 
 
6th May 2014, 01:18 PM |#2  
mattiawhite's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 395
 
More
why not to download stock firmwares from sammobile, here is really everything + download speed is pretty decent

and HEREyou can find pit file for both "pure" and "N" version
does anybody have L version pit file? just to complete list here?
6th May 2014, 01:20 PM |#3  
Aronuser's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 323
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattiawhite

why not to download stock firmwares from sammobile, here is really everything + download speed is pretty decent

and HEREyou can find pit file for both "pure" and "N" version
does anybody have L version pit file? just to complete list here?

I only found the newest firmwares on SAMMOBILE, where to find the old ones?

/edit, already found
6th May 2014, 01:24 PM |#4  
mattiawhite's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 395
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronuser

I only found the newest firmwares on SAMMOBILE, where to find the old ones?
/edit, already found

to be clear also to other:
you search for your defice + your operator
i.e: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=24868
than here click to this VOD by product code and u have all of them
6th May 2014, 01:26 PM |#5  
Aronuser's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 323
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattiawhite

to be clear also to other:
you search for your defice + your operator
i.e: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=24868
than here click to this VOD by product code and u have all of them

But the list in my second link tells specific firmwares are "repair" firmwares, maybe there is something about them? Or not?
6th May 2014, 01:28 PM |#6  
mattiawhite's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 395
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronuser

But the list in my second link tells specific firmwares are "repair" firmwares, maybe there is something about them? Or not?

dont know??
10th May 2014, 06:43 PM |#7  
Aronuser's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 323
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattiawhite

dont know??

I flashed it and I know now,

it contains more files than the usual firmwares
10th May 2014, 08:47 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Which files?
11th May 2014, 07:50 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
I've checked this "repair firmware" and it looks similar like this service firmware, so nothing new.
12th May 2014, 01:14 PM |#10  
malybru's Avatar
Forum Moderator
London
Thanks Meter: 13,949
 
Donate to Me
More
Mod Edit

Try posting this in the Firmware thread here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2489238

Thread closed

malybru
Forum Moderator
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes