Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,506 Members 39,581 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Great build quality

Tip us?

letschky
Old
Thanks Meter 543

DONATE TO ME
Today, my D838 has come, madness, super fast and very good processing, I'm very satisfied!
My Rom Threads

My Devices

LG G Pro 2 D838 White 32GB
Stock Rom/10e Root

LG G Pad 8.3
LRS Rom 2.5

Older Devices:LG G Flex D955 - LG G2 - HTC Droid DNA - HTC One X Plus - Samsung Note II - LG Optimus 4X HD - HTC ONE X
The Following User Says Thank You to letschky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kelvintisw
Old
(Last edited by kelvintisw; 7th May 2014 at 03:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by letschky View Post
Today, my D838 has come, madness, super fast and very good processing, I'm very satisfied!
Nice to hear that you love the D838!

You can also order this thin TPU case from the German eBay site for your phone. Just don't order the transparent one as it turns yellowish very quickly.

I have ordered 1 Transparent Purple and 1 Transparent Turquoise cases from them and the quality of the case is very good!

It protects all sides and corners of the phone and yet it doesn't add much bulk to your sleek Pro 2!

I'm using the Transparent Turquoise case now and waiting for the Transparent Purple to arrive.

Cheers!

LG G Pro 2 D838 Singapore (32GB - White)
The Following User Says Thank You to kelvintisw For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

letschky
Old
(Last edited by letschky; 7th May 2014 at 06:35 PM.)
Thanks Meter 543

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvintisw View Post
Nice to hear that you love the D838!

You can also order this thin TPU case from the German eBay site for your phone. Just don't order the transparent one as it turns yellowish very quickly.

I have ordered 1 Transparent Purple and 1 Transparent Turquoise cases from them and the quality of the case is very good!

It protects all sides and corners of the phone and yet it doesn't add much bulk to your sleek Pro 2!

I'm using the Transparent Turquoise case now and waiting for the Transparent Purple to arrive.

Cheers!

Looks very cool,Thanks!

Although I have a question heard here is not pure, but why can not the bookmarks synchronizing with Google since Kitkat?
My Rom Threads

My Devices

LG G Pro 2 D838 White 32GB
Stock Rom/10e Root

LG G Pad 8.3
LRS Rom 2.5

Older Devices:LG G Flex D955 - LG G2 - HTC Droid DNA - HTC One X Plus - Samsung Note II - LG Optimus 4X HD - HTC ONE X

scpion
Old
Thanks Meter 22
U should really try to switch over to Chrome. This device can handle chrome flawlessly. If it's because of the bookmarks widget thumbnails not showin, it's just a simple thing to do. I used to hate chrome because of that so I stop using it.

raindayblue
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by edsol View Post
I have the titan D838 model and I'm just happy with the build quality of LG g pro 2. First you will not find any gap between the screen and bezel for dust to accumulate like I would discover to my dismay in samsung phones even in Note 3 and no wobbly home button also to contend with. The back cover is a bit slippery compared to the faux leather of Note 3 but it is definitely fingerprint FREE. The phone is as light as the Note 3 and the curve at the back is really nice to hold. The back buttons take some time to get used to but eventually you will like it and it makes the phone really clean and free at the side bezels. The only thing I'm observing right now is the battery life. Very happy with this phone and I think this phone is highly underrated.
hope for more roms

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindayblue View Post
hope for more roms
I have a Singapore D838
The Following User Says Thank You to raindayblue For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]