Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 46,041 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung double time [Flashing Problem]

Tip us?

migui0401
Old
(Last edited by migui0401; 12th May 2014 at 06:09 AM.) Reason: God Is Great!!!
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 183
Exclamation Samsung double time [Flashing Problem]

Hi all, i really hope someone can help me, i got my htc sensation broken and a friend left me his Samsung Double until I can e new phone. }
Here is the problem: I downloaded the firmware for this from a mirro, cause the sammobile's link is broken. I tried to flash the firmware with Odin 1.85 and when hit Start after some seconds the phones turn off and start ti charge. I wanna know how can i fix this, this phone has wifi error and the microphone is not working, without that is not a decent phone, PLEASE!!!
We live android, we breath in android, we love android, we delvelop android, WE ARE ANDROID!
The Following User Says Thank You to migui0401 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aureljared
Old
Thanks Meter 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by migui0401 View Post
Hi all, i really hope someone can help me, i got my htc sensation broken and a friend left me his Samsung Double until I can e new phone. }
Here is the problem: I downloaded the firmware for this from a mirro, cause the sammobile's link is broken. I tried to flash the firmware with Odin 1.85 and when hit Start after some seconds the phones turn off and start ti charge. I wanna know how can i fix this, this phone has wifi error and the microphone is not working, without that is not a decent phone, PLEASE!!!
Are you sure you're in Download mode and the firmware you selected is beside PDA/AP in Odin?

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

If I helped you in any way, just hit the Thanks button!

---------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730 (CyanogenMod 11 / Android 4.4.4 by szezso)
---------------------------------------
General Development Thread CM Building Tutorial
Sign/Zipalign Script Enhanced VRTheme Template
Project CyanogenMod: GT-I8730 AOSP Icons + 1% Battery MOD

migui0401
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by aureljared View Post
Are you sure you're in Download mode and the firmware you selected is beside PDA/AP in Odin?

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk
Yes, i am. But the get out of the download mode when odin is step "SetupConnection!
We live android, we breath in android, we love android, we delvelop android, WE ARE ANDROID!
The Following User Says Thank You to migui0401 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]