Ask a question

No registration required

Should I buy it?

OP NestorC

12th May 2014, 03:10 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 3

20 posts
More
Can someone who owns it tell me please does it receive calls when connected to xperia z1c? And another one - i found that it can control the original music player on the phone, but what will it be - sony's walkman or google music? and what about third-party music players, like poweramp? Or is the screen always on so i can check the time without having to press this button on the right? And can i install custom wallpapers on its tiny screen? and, the most important one, can i see something on this screen outside, in the sunlight?
12th May 2014, 03:51 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 210

1,207 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by necr0manser

Can someone who owns it tell me please does it receive calls when connected to xperia z1c? And another one - i found that it can control the original music player on the phone, but what will it be - sony's walkman or google music? and what about third-party music players, like poweramp? Or is the screen always on so i can check the time without having to press this button on the right? And can i install custom wallpapers on its tiny screen? and, the most important one, can i see something on this screen outside, in the sunlight?

There's an app for poweramp, I didn't test it though, but it's available.

You always have the "watchface" to check time without having to touch it.
As for sun, I didn't have any issue under direct sunlight.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread