Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,079 Members 54,506 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Should I buy it?

Tip us?

necr0manser
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Can someone who owns it tell me please does it receive calls when connected to xperia z1c? And another one - i found that it can control the original music player on the phone, but what will it be - sony's walkman or google music? and what about third-party music players, like poweramp? Or is the screen always on so i can check the time without having to press this button on the right? And can i install custom wallpapers on its tiny screen? and, the most important one, can i see something on this screen outside, in the sunlight?

t1mman
Old
Thanks Meter 209

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by necr0manser View Post
Can someone who owns it tell me please does it receive calls when connected to xperia z1c? And another one - i found that it can control the original music player on the phone, but what will it be - sony's walkman or google music? and what about third-party music players, like poweramp? Or is the screen always on so i can check the time without having to press this button on the right? And can i install custom wallpapers on its tiny screen? and, the most important one, can i see something on this screen outside, in the sunlight?
There's an app for poweramp, I didn't test it though, but it's available.

You always have the "watchface" to check time without having to touch it.
As for sun, I didn't have any issue under direct sunlight.