FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

Should I buy it?

99 posts
Thanks Meter: 19

By NestorC, Member on 10th May 2014, 11:27 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th May 2014, 02:10 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Can someone who owns it tell me please does it receive calls when connected to xperia z1c? And another one - i found that it can control the original music player on the phone, but what will it be - sony's walkman or google music? and what about third-party music players, like poweramp? Or is the screen always on so i can check the time without having to press this button on the right? And can i install custom wallpapers on its tiny screen? and, the most important one, can i see something on this screen outside, in the sunlight?

12th May 2014, 02:51 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 221

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by necr0manser

Can someone who owns it tell me please does it receive calls when connected to xperia z1c? And another one - i found that it can control the original music player on the phone, but what will it be - sony's walkman or google music? and what about third-party music players, like poweramp? Or is the screen always on so i can check the time without having to press this button on the right? And can i install custom wallpapers on its tiny screen? and, the most important one, can i see something on this screen outside, in the sunlight?

There's an app for poweramp, I didn't test it though, but it's available.

You always have the "watchface" to check time without having to touch it.
As for sun, I didn't have any issue under direct sunlight.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread