Views:	48
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	2738702

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

12th May 2014, 03:51 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 5,359

More
The red ultra one is "better" in that is has a higher speed rating.

The black one is Class 4 (4 MB/s minimum speed). Some folks on here have mentioned that Class 4 is too slow for Zoe clips (and other functions): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2732418

The red/gray "Ultra" card is UH1 or UHS Speed Class 1, which is minimum 10 MB/s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_...d_class_rating

This is all assuming that the SD cards are genuine (purchased from a reputable source, etc.) and as-marked. Places like eBay are flooded with counterfeit SD cards, marked falsely with incorrect company logos, speed class ratings, capacity, etc.

I just got the same "Ultra" card as in your photo (Sandisk 32 GB) from Amazon to use on my M8.
The Following User Says Thank You to redpoint73 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift redpoint73 Ad-Free
12th May 2014, 04:37 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

More
And how has it been working for you?

12th May 2014, 04:40 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 5,359

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaqqq

And how has it been working for you?

Can't really say yet. I just go it (and put into the phone) Saturday afternoon. All is fine so far, but all I've done is put music on it, and taken a couple photos.

I've always used Sandisk for my mobile devices, and they have always been reliable and work great.
12th May 2014, 04:44 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint73

Can't really say yet. I just go it (and put into the phone) Saturday afternoon. All is fine so far, but all I've done is put music on it, and taken a couple photos.

I've always used Sandisk for my mobile devices, and they have always been reliable and work great.

Oh ok. I always had both cards for almost a year now but I was always using the black sd card because I had so much stuff on it I got the red one two months after I had the black one so I never took the time to copy everything over to it until yesterday. It took like 2 hours .

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)