Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,300 Members 53,386 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG G2 D802 (made in korea) has broken download mode.

Tip us?

makgun
Old
(Last edited by makgun; 3rd May 2014 at 09:59 PM.) Reason: to read easier
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default LG G2 D802 (made in korea) has broken download mode.

SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH
My d802 hadn't worked after ota updates since yestarday I think that it bricks.
After ota updates it started on twrp and i restarted sytem and it came back to twrp
After that i wiped data ,system ,dalvik ,cache and efs (full wipe) to restore my backup and then
i pressed restart to recovery bu it failed while restoring (err:mounting system) system has already mounted.
So, i decided to install orjinal rom via LG software but my download mode has broken down so I searched and i saw
the thread (url not showing for new users) i typed the code
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/fota
and dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/misc
after that i typed them all my download mode started but it has broken it got stuck DOWNLOAD MODE logo
and now wiping to system there is no recovery mode. i tried to switch on it on my ubuntu to install recovery
but ubuntu doesn't see the partitions of phone. my phone got stuck lg logo like download mode.
Thanks from now your reply
IT DRIVE ME CRAZY
HELP PLEASE

zimmerAndy
Old
(Last edited by zimmerAndy; 4th May 2014 at 04:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 431
ze
Quote:
Originally Posted by makgun View Post
SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH
My d802 hadn't worked after ota updates since yestarday I think that it bricks.
After ota updates it started on twrp and i restarted sytem and it came back to twrp
After that i wiped data ,system ,dalvik ,cache and efs (full wipe) to restore my backup and then
i pressed restart to recovery bu it failed while restoring (err:mounting system) system has already mounted.
So, i decided to install orjinal rom via LG software but my download mode has broken down so I searched and i saw
the thread (url not showing for new users) i typed the code
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/fota
and dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/misc
after that i typed them all my download mode started but it has broken it got stuck DOWNLOAD MODE logo
and now wiping to system there is no recovery mode. i tried to switch on it on my ubuntu to install recovery
but ubuntu doesn't see the partitions of phone. my phone got stuck lg logo like download mode.
Thanks from now your reply
IT DRIVE ME CRAZY
HELP PLEASE
Ihave almost the same problem i only have download mode but it says not support down left on the screen anybody can help us out??

so mine is back to life

makgun
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Sorry there is no solution for now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmerAndy View Post
ze

Ihave almost the same problem i only have download mode but it says not support down left on the screen anybody can help us out??

so mine is back to life
I had researched a lot since that day but I haven't found a solution to fix it so I sent my phone to guarantee service. Now I am waiting their reply. they said me ''maybe this will broke my guarantee . I will reply to you if anything is wrong. '' I said OK.

I need to pray to god for fixing my phone because i used it only a week

I am from Turkey and you?

zimmerAndy
Old
Thanks Meter 431
Quote:
I had researched a lot since that day but I haven't found a solution to fix it so I sent my phone to guarantee service. Now I am waiting their reply. they said me ''maybe this will broke my guarantee . I will reply to you if anything is wrong. '' I said OK.

I need to pray to god for fixing my phone because i used it only a week

I am from Turkey and you?
ok! im from holland i fix my by upgrade tool while upgrading i disconnect the phone reboot and start upgrading again because of that action my phone came back alive now all is good!! i hope you get yours back soon..

makgun
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default I hadn't got any notifications from service

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmerAndy View Post
ok! im from holland i fix my by upgrade tool while upgrading i disconnect the phone reboot and start upgrading again because of that action my phone came back alive now all is good!! i hope you get yours back soon..
I sent my phone so that i can't try your solution and they hadn't give mine yet. It was a week but no feedback...

zimmerAndy
Old
Thanks Meter 431
Quote:
I sent my phone so that i can't try your solution and they hadn't give mine yet. It was a week but no feedback...
dont wori you can get email anytime now...